Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Few Random items. not sure what to do?

I got 3 Phantasmal cores' (Britain)
4 Bola Balls
1 Saphire key

Any ideas what to do with these items?

I still got
one Anasi's Web.. which a gm wouldn't do anything with it, so not sure what the use of it is lol...
supposed to be for resisting so i heard but i guess i should trash it, unless someone has a better idea

Phantasmal cores were a plan of mine for allowing quick transport between towns. I was working on it before IN:X went down, then when IN came online, I made the ferry system instead. Right now, they don't do anything at all.

Bola balls used to be able to be used to make bolas to dismount people from their horses, but they are disabled.

Sapphire key is for Despise (?) I think. I know it's a key to open up a gate in some dungeon.

Anasi's web is an orphaned quest item. The quest got deleted and I need to add it back. Smile

aww good to hear, thanks for the answer.
well get on it Smile
add the quest back Smile
Ferry system eh? hm no idea never heard of it, haven't gottan around to buying a house yet but when i do ill probably post another silly question about that lol
Anyways i got 2 saphire keys now.
so mayb eill go hit up despise.

Is it just me or does Despise have alot of hidden trap transports lol. or maybe just bugs...
lol who knows..
i can elaborate on that more if it is a bug but maybe these hidden gates or tele pads are for a reason

Yeah, the ferry system's been around for a while, but doesn't get much use once you have runes to the places you need to go:
http://in-uo.net/forums/showthread.php?3...r-Business!

I like this image. ;3
[Image: ferrysystemflier.png]

And yes, a lot of the dungeons have hidden teleporters associated with puzzles. I'm personally not a fan of hidden teleporters, but they've been that way for ages. Tongue