Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Add/remove/edit hues list - too much sparkle!

I think a little refresh of the HUE list could be usefull to vary the tubs market.

First of I think there are way too many sparkles tubs.

Outlines is OK, it's so-so, but sparkles? There's like 1000 sparkles for 20 good colors. It would be nice to vary a little the good colors, make some colors harder to get, remove a bunch of useless sparkles. Why have 50 green sparkles tubs it's useless and doesn't make me wana put 250K into a random tub.

I don't mind a couple sparkles here and there but there's way too many similar sparkles and they don't even look good. After all it's a reward isin't it?

I'm sure there could be some more colors added as well I've seen a post from someone about this who offered to work on brigning more decent hues.

Just my input, just saying! Smile

Eclipse Wrote:I think a little refresh of the HUE list could be usefull to vary the tubs market.

First of I think there are way too many sparkles tubs.

Outlines is OK, it's so-so, but sparkles? There's like 1000 sparkles for 20 good colors. It would be nice to vary a little the good colors, make some colors harder to get, remove a bunch of useless sparkles. Why have 50 green sparkles tubs it's useless and doesn't make me wana put 250K into a random tub.

I don't mind a couple sparkles here and there but there's way too many similar sparkles and they don't even look good. After all it's a reward isin't it?

I'm sure there could be some more colors added as well I've seen a post from someone about this who offered to work on brigning more decent hues.

Just my input, just saying! Smile

By "sparkles" do you mean those terrible pixelated colors? I don't like those or the bright neon colored stuff.

Yes the pixelated colors.

do you mean replacing the current hues.mul? by changing the useless sparkles for a better hue?

Raziel_ Wrote:do you mean replacing the current hues.mul? by changing the useless sparkles for a better hue?

Not replacing. Refund the deleted tubs colors, remove some useless colors, add better ones.

dude, i meant changin the file hues.mul, the one that has the colors! if you change that file and use any you want from another shard for example you will have different colors from in...
so you wouldnt delete, but change them as soon as you change the file.

Yea but its not the same... I mean sure it would look different to you but colors are about making statements to others! Lol.

I don't think replace sparkles, but I'm all for making and adding new hues, I'd be up for helping make them too. I made a bunch of suggestions what you could do with new hues in the recent 'make dye tubs rarer' thread: http://in-uo.net/forums/showthread.php?8...tubs-rarer