Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Guide] Man overboard! Arrrrrrrrr! (get your ship back)

Man overboard!

What can i do to get my Ship back?

After you've lost your ship, you still have the key in the bag.

All you have to do is use the spell Recall on your Key and get back on it.

[Image: dky4a94f.jpg]

[Image: d5vrt26u.jpg]

Bye Raiden

wow! man... really?
have you tried to recall at deep sea?
because if you can do this at deep sea... i think that would have to change =x

it doesnt matter where the ship is

Yeah, no matter where the ship is, you can recall on the key and you'll recall to the boat.

is the ship key newbied? because if so you could walk around with it instead of a rune... then have your own rune library deep in the sea! never get caught out of runes again ;D

Raziel_ Wrote:is the ship key newbied? because if so you could walk around with it instead of a rune... then have your own rune library deep in the sea! never get caught out of runes again ;D

keys arent newbied but if you put the key on a key ring it becomes newbied. Just keep your boat keys each to their own key-ring and then u got your newbified rune collection! Big Grin Now if we can only make key rings dyeable so we can tell them apart...

Keyring rename tool
Keyring/bag rename tool

anyway lamby.. you need one exclusive keyring only to have your rune library one recall away ;D

Habibi Jones Wrote:Keyring rename tool
Keyring/bag rename tool
Sir, you have piqued my interest. I can script this easily and have vendor stones that will sell you renamed bags or keyrings. My only worry about this is that it can be 'exploited' to troll people with the vendor search.

The first thing I'd do is buy a keyring and name it 'a castle deed' and put it for sale on my vendor for 100g to trololololol. Maybe have some selectable names. I can get around this by appending the name to the end of the keyring, maybe.

Bag - Reagents
Bag - Secret Sex Toys
Keyring - Houses
Keyring - Boats
Keyring - S&M Bondage Equipment

Please a way to rename keyrings/bags would be very helpful. Your fix for the trolls sounds good to me.