Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

*DISMISSED* Hacker

[COLOR="#FF0000"]24/03/2012 I would like to report Dayana as possible hacker and also suspecting Lolippop,

Me and 2 guildmates (Blazin and BrotherGenocide) went through a gate from south east Yew to Mt.Kendall at around 00h02 GMT-5 US East Time and crashed instantly.

I'm almost 100% certain that the problem was not client side since we all of us are from different country. Even as of now only me was able to log back in after reinstalled the game. The other 2, Blazin and BrotherGenocide are still not loged back in at 00h17.

When I finaly came back into the game I had lost my desktop folder and maccros, I was dead. Dayana was there looting my body. I asked a guild friend to come to res me and Dayana still went on not saying 1 word, even through I told him I was having big issue with the game.

At 00h20 BrotherGenocide finaly contact me in game and he tell me that he noticed server status player drop down to 126 and lot of people complaining about a new bug.

I'm asking nicely something to be done since I am a victim here and I didnt do anything wrong in order to lose all my hard earned equipments. Anyways who would ever consciently ever do something in order to lose his stuff? I'm simply asking nicely if you guys will do something about my loss and this bug or hacker?

I dont know if I should say thanks or ... I paged and there are 8 pages before mine.

00h24 Blazin still not loged in.

End of report.

-Xerxes[/COLOR]

Can report i crashed also when they were around.

Yea i just posted a thread in the Bugs forum...

Joined up into his guild..
chatted for a bit.
Walked out of his building, make a gate to Mt kendall...

I went through the Gate. crashed.
Several attempts to log back in, i just got this Grey Back ground screen ..
saying welcome to imagine nation type message blah blah.. welcome to uo..
just a grey screen with the original client.exe background..
.was weird.

restarted no fix..

Just re-installed UO and Razor..

Now i able to log back in.
I would consider this a pretty huge **** up...

and yes the client status count did drop..

i just checked NOW.. as of 10:32 pm canada time, now sure if thats mountain or whatever time zone lol.
Its 122.... as i type this message..

it was like 160 or something before i crashed.. i check the status page frequently Smile

anyways, just for record purposes of what happened. im sure we're not the only ones... clearly..

No hard feelings, this shit happens, but eh, gotta be some consequences and repercussion's.

Someone is doing something they shouldn't be doing....

Maybe it was just a random crash? idk I really doubt he found a way to crash players individually and not have the shard crash..

sm0ke Wrote:Maybe it was just a random crash? idk I really doubt he found a way to crash players individually and not have the shard crash..

A random crash? 4 people crashed at the same time at the same place while 1 did not and saw that as an oportunity to kill me or made it crash on purpose? This is fishy.

Xerxes Wrote:A random crash? 4 people crashed at the same time at the same place while 1 did not and saw that as an oportunity to kill me or made it crash on purpose? This is fishy.

Idk all i'm saying is it happened many times on IN-X where a great number of people crashed simultaniously depending on what was going on in that area, maybe an invis GM fixing something in that area, players dying or animals in the background anything really can crash someone I don't think it's a good idea to jump to that conclusion that hes a hacker :p but in the end who knows just saying from my experience Smile

if it matters im running windows 7 home version, yes i know lame, lol

but either way, i heard alot of people including certain gm's first hand...who are on windows 7 and crash, due to UO or razor. including my self.
so
either way there's mild or severe problem here that needs some sort of attention.
just a matter of time, and more complaints untill it can be pin pointed exactly.
either way, we're all back up and running and playing, as far as i know, so uhm,
shave an hour or more off our lives for re downloading/installing and setting up razor and hotkeys and macros and spell icons.
i guess its not a total lose but still a pain in the ass lol.

I'm 99.99% sure there isn't a way to make other players crash. But there have been moments when most (if not all) clients in a certain area crashes simultaneously. I'm not really sure why but I know the client version can affect it. What versions are you running on?
I had two UO windows opened during the night, one with client 6 and one with client 7. Client 6 had crashed when I woke up but not client 7. Do you know if anything in particular happened just before you crashed? Like a worldsave or something like that? If we are going to have any success fixing this we need a lot of trial & error and help from the players. Mainly by testing different client versions to see which one is most stable.

try updating your IN patcher.... I did that an have not crashed yet.

Xerxes i had the same problem as you.. but i really dont think it was caused by a player... i have never heard such thing in my entire uo experience... i really doubt it was player caused!

Raziel_ Wrote:Xerxes i had the same problem as you.. but i really dont think it was caused by a player... i have never heard such thing in my entire uo experience... i really doubt it was player caused!

Thats because you havent played on TAR.