Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hedge Maze.. wtf?

Middle of Hedge maze is filled with the most retarded mongloid strong monsters iv i have ever seen.

Is there a point to this?, does anyone actually expect a guild to round up 50 plus players just to tackle one small area, in hopes of getting crazy loots? lol

the skeletal dragon alone, will take out over 10+ giant serpents, 2 Ev's , 2 Demons, each in a matter of seconds, with out causing hardly any damage... Even after several attempts, one realizes he will never get anywhere.

I died a few times, managed to get out of that little teleport scandal they have going on in the buildings..

am i missing something or is there some cheat way to actually killing these things, or did someone actually think it would be a good idea to take up a fun hunting area and over crowding it with monsters which are impossible to kill.

don't give me any noob, " he doesn't know how to play " bullshit lol.

I can only assume this must of been a quest, a FAILED attempt at one.

I don't think the point is to kill them. Tongue That area is a puzzle filled with scary stuff, but most people just sneak through it to get to the rare mount spawn when it's up. Aside from that, noone really hunts there. Smile

I've killed just about everything in there at least once while solo... so its not that hard as you say. Having said that Eru is right 99% of it can just be passed.

Well i got the Skeletal dragon.... Only thing that seems to work is an energy Bolt....
running ducking n dodging and weaving around corners...
gives a decent loot...

anyone know what to do with the Seeds? it gives... it says find fresh soil or something to plant in? where do i get this? and what does it grow ? lol....

And don't mention a rare mount spawn.. with out giving more information Smile lol...

All this hard work to kill these monsters..
the ones in the buildings are pretty much impossible..
but then again, you say you killed them solo Lamby.. spread the tactic, spread the good word. enlighten me lol.
i kinda wanna call your bluff? other wise meet up and take me there and lets slay em together split the loot Smile

Seeds: Buy a plant pot from a provisioner, dclick it and target dirt to fill it, then add water to it by dclicking it and using the "water" button. Then you can plant the seed and then water/feed it every day.

http://uo.stratics.com/content/basics/pl...wing.shtml

Spawn info can be trade for or bought. You already know the location so the hardest part is done. Now all you need to do is figure out the puzzle/maze. Seeds can be planted you need a plant pot which can be bought in any town provisioner, you need dirt which you can get from any patch of dirt on ground, then you plant the seed in the dirt filled pot, then water, then lock down in house.
No bluff. I was a noob too once and also thought i had to kill everything. If you want to know the tactic for monsters in the buildings you can pm me and maybe we can work out a deal of some kind.

I won't give you my hint to kill the skeletal dragon but he's really easy once you figure it out Wink Find a way so that you can control his movements is the trick I can give you. If he can't reach you and you can reach him, bingo!

he casts magic tho.. reach isn't really a factor?
iv killed him a few times
takes like 20 minutes tho atleast,
thats with just meditation..

casting energy bolts back n forth then running around...

gives a good loot. but yea page me in game with a message. im willing to pay you some good gold for your tactic...
say about 20-50k lol Smile

I'll save you the absurd amount of gold.
Cross wall the mob or use boxes to trap him in, then cast firefields non-stop. This is the best way to kill any difficult mob (provided he doesn't walk over boxes/thru walls).

Another thing that works even better is if you can lure it somewhere where it can't get to you (like a ledge, etc), and then cast a ton of firefields on the closest tile it can get to you. The, it's taking damage every time it takes a step, plus the normal firefield damage. Tongue It easily doubles the amount of firefield damage they take. Normal fire field is 1 point of damager per tic per firefield.

good advice ill try.. where do i buy some wooden tables? carpentry in brit had none, or were maybe sold out?

Try soma's vendor, it's one of the top bumped threads in hall of commerce. Located in the south east corner of vesper.