Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

openEUO stopped working

I'm having an issue with openEUO, It's suddenly stopped working, it has been working fine for weeks. I have been using the mining script without any issues until today. Suddenly it just doesn't work, I run the script and nothing happens. I did install easyUO this morning to try out another script and thought that may have caused an issue so I removed that completely and it still doesn't work.

From what I gather is it is not recognising me, like in "Character Info" the fields seem right (position and so forth) but in the "status info" part all fields are empty like it doesn't recognise my character. Has me stumped as it has been working fine fore the last 3 weeks and now suddenly it doesn't...

Just wondering if anyone had any ideas?

List of things I have tried or have been suggested so far:

Rebooted computer - No fix
Reinstalled openEUO - No fix
Reinstalled Razor - No fix
Restoring computer to previous time it worked - No fix
Running in admin mode - OS is XP, not applicable
Running client and openEUO in XP service compatibility mode - OS is XP, not applicable
Bashing the keyboard and yelling profanities - No fix (made me feel a little better though)
Make sure injection and razor are not both running - No fix, I only use razor

Make sure you have the full status bar opened with the numbers/stats. EasyUO won't work with the small status bar.

Well that's odd, I have always had the small status bar open for the last 3 weeks without any issue. It has worked with the small bar.

But with that said, opening the full one has solved the issue, thank you Taran! Big Grin

Maybe it works most of the time, but I know other players that also had their EUO stop working and once they opened the full status bar it started working again. So it's probably better to say that you always have to use the full status bar. Glad it worked Big Grin