Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Dragons!

Make it where dragons can be tamed so we can see some tamer pvp.

I dont mean to be rude...
But whats actually the Appeal for Tamer pvp?
For what i can tell it makes pvp less balanced as peaple who got taming have the advantage and peaple who dont dont.
Makes it more compicated to get peaple fast into a competetive pvp scene....

For PvP I think the answer will almost certainly be no. In a no-skill cap system it is simply too strong to have a fully powered player getting support from strong monsters as well.

As for monsters and PvE, I quote myself from the other thread:

Loki Wrote:It is possible to make tamables unable to attack players, but there are still issues even outside of PvP, with bardic skills and magery players are already so strong vs. monsters that we have to give monsters ridiculous stats and skills just to make it a challenge at all, unfortunately this then pigeon holes players into using provo, fields and summons. I don't know what the solution is, but probably tamable dragons won't help!

If you want to compete go to the arena. Whats the diff between 6 v 1 gank then a tamer with 2 dragons? All it would do is make pvp even more chaotic since you might walk into a dungen or a guild area and never know what you will find. And I'm sure it wont stop people from pvping and you really wont see many players with them since taming isnt the easyest thing to raise.

How about a uber-rare tamable dragon that cant attack anything Big Grin

Kander Wrote:If you want to compete go to the arena. Whats the diff between 6 v 1 gank then a tamer with 2 dragons? All it would do is make pvp even more chaotic since you might walk into a dungen or a guild area and never know what you will find. And I'm sure it wont stop people from pvping and you really wont see many players with them since taming isnt the easyest thing to raise.

did you just ask the difference between a dragon and a 6v1? the difference is theres 1 person looting and the dragons will always be online for that person. not to mention you can kill 6 players with 100 health and cut them as a dragon you cannot.

Lamby Wrote:How about a uber-rare tamable dragon that cant attack anything Big Grin

that's fine with me if you want rare things and it doesn't do anthing to the pvp :p

So your saying the only way to kill a dragon is to use bard and have another dragon kill it? And Im sure if you kill the dragon or lure it away and kill its owner I bet the owner would be packed with loot.

Kander Wrote:So your saying the only way to kill a dragon is to use bard and have another dragon kill it? And Im sure if you kill the dragon or lure it away and kill its owner I bet the owner would be packed with loot.

what? i never said anything about bards lmfao..

I'm sure those 6 ppl will get one dragon each other then.

Azuru Wrote:I dont mean to be rude...
But whats actually the Appeal for Tamer pvp?
[Image: various19_071217d-l.jpg]

I my self have not or ever will be a tamer. But may other servers I have played it always was fun to have to watch out for players with a pet behind them. But then again I played servers with stat loss so being red wasnt as easy as it is here.

it could go for the gankers too... if they all have 2 dragons... 4 people 8 dragons vs 1 person 2 dragons just lets say.. i like the idea.. beucase thats how i used to pvp... and with NO macros or antyhing like this but the macros in everyhting is just too much for me at times... i remember nightmares use to be able to kill and protect people