Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Help with a Survey for School :3

Hey, I need survey responses for a research project at school. Tongue If you feel like answering some questions about piracy, download habits, etc, it'd help me if you could fill out the survey at the link below:

http://bitdelver.tk/s/

We don't keep track of any personal information, just the responses for doing some statistics magic. Thanks!

That was exhausting.

"How many people in your household are under the age of 18?

Each answer must be between 1 and 99"

o.O

Er shit, that should be 0 and 99. Smile thanks

Done

Done Big Grin

Done Smile

Eru might be a federal agent working for the internet piracy task force here to get information on potential pirateers. Careful how you answer!!!

My secret is exposed!

Actually we have to do some sort of research project for class and the other groups were doing lame stuff like "what music do people like" and "what bars are the best" (America, F*** yeah).

Those all sounded boring so I figured I'd pick something for our group that is easier to research and actually has some sort of relevance.

Please select between 1 and 1 answer(s)

bahaha

also: $50,000 - $999,999

PROOF READ YOUR SHITS

Er, hell. Yeah, that wasn't the only mistake. Tongue

Oh well. It's just for class, not actual research. I just plain made up my results for the first project. I even used two different colored pens to make my notes page in so it looked like I had done it over two days.