Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Quest] The Count (SPOILER ALERT)

[SIZE="5"]The Count[/SIZE]

For the quest "The Count" you need to find Reyhan by Yew.

[Image: anebfca9.jpg]

Accept the quest with "Yes".

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where can I find the "The Count" ?

You can find him south of Reyhan in a ruin.

[Image: 85zugx6u.jpg]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wanted to write how you can kill him easily. BUT I will not take the fun of it.

Find it out by yourself.

[SIZE="4"]Bug:[/SIZE]

I mean in the Quest that Reyhan is saing that you find "The Count" in the eastern but it is southern.

Bye Raiden

(Sry for my english)

Mind if I do some copy/pasting to add this to the quests section? Tongue

Sure why not Smile I am glad that I can help.

Added some information

How about Bug? you can keep going back to the quest giver, and continually say yes and get multiple quest books for killing the count..

then when you do kill the count,, none of the books will give you the 5k reward pouch.

But in atleast one of the books there will be a timer still counting down untill you can repeat the quest..

I had to remove all the quest books delete or remove them from back pack.. just drop on ground and say yes to quitting the quest...

then go back get a new quest book and wait for the timer to expire before i could try again, which then it finally did work.

Maybe it was just me, who knows.