Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Weapons

When will weapon hits be implanted? Because I think If I die to habibi one more time due to 12x melee war hammers for 50-60 damge a hit I may kill my self.

I mean hit's are just ridiculous then you have people who refuse to duel you or gank 6v2 it's not even fun anymore

lately the most action and fun I have is at the poker tables..

Don't talk about suicide unless you're serious about it. In that case you may want to talk to a friend or family member you trust. Don't do it man... I would hate to see you end your life because I pWnT u with the sledge hammer.

I've made a thread about weapon damage before... The crits are insane and the min. damage for most weapons is a bit low. The thing is though, I'm sure that Taran is more than aware of our opinions on the matter and I am also sure that he (and associates) are addressing it... There's no need keep *****ing about it man.

Habibi Jones Wrote:Don't talk about suicide unless you're serious about it. In that case you may want to talk to a friend or family member you trust. Don't do it man... I would hate to see you end your life because I pWnT u with the sledge hammer.

I've made a thread about weapon damage before... The crits are insane and the min. damage for most weapons is a bit low. The thing is though, I'm sure that Taran is more than aware of our opinions on the matter and I am also sure that he (and associates) are addressing it... There's no need keep *****ing about it man.

I asked a question that's why it's in the question forum that's why I posted it here, don't speak to me about pwn you use the cheapest weapon in the game even though you reported it great work detective. Can't believe you wouldn't even heal with 30 health with 100 mana while I have none hits are starting to become sickening.

EDIT: It's so pathetic, I killed habibi numerous times/dianun numerious times/igor naked vs their amror/shields and vanq swords and kryss's with poison and still beat them. Too bad they rely on hit's way to much and know nothing about balance. People in Ghost were actually refusing to duel me while I was naked vs there armor. Pathetic.

DOUBLE EDIT: Now I've killed habibi naked vs his any choice of weapons (hally fast weapons swords double axes poisoned) he had armor and was using ebolt SO PATHETIC.

Dude you are, by far, my favorite part of this shard. I really need to thank you for giving me the opportunity to play with you, it's been more fun than you could ever imagine.
I will always know who to go to if I need to feel a little bit better about myself.
This is sincere man, I'm glad you decided to join this server. Just don't quit on me when you don't always get your way...
<3
sm0ke Wrote:I asked a question that's why it's in the question forum that's why I posted it here, don't speak to me about pwn you use the cheapest weapon in the game even though you reported it great work detective. Can't believe you wouldn't even heal with 30 health with 100 mana while I have none hits are starting to become sickening.

EDIT: It's so pathetic, I killed habibi numerous times/dianun numerious times/igor naked vs their amror/shields and vanq swords and kryss's with poison and still beat them. Too bad they rely on hit's way to much and know nothing about balance. People in Ghost were actually refusing to duel me while I was naked vs there armor. Pathetic.

DOUBLE EDIT: Now I've killed habibi naked vs his any choice of weapons (hally fast weapons swords double axes poisoned) he had armor and was using ebolt SO PATHETIC.
Just so people can see what you decide to vomit onto the page before you go editing it.

Habibi Jones Wrote:Dude you are, by far, my favorite part of this shard. I really need to thank you for giving me the opportunity to play with you, it's been more fun than you could ever imagine.
I will always know who to go to if I need to feel a little bit better about myself.
This is sincere man, I'm glad you decided to join this server. Just don't quit on me when you don't always get your way...
<3

Just so people can see what you decide to vomit onto the page before you go editing it.

I have nothing to hide bro I never edit my text without stating that I edit it and I won't quit don't worry I only tell the truth Error and Julito were both watching.

You take a joke way out of context. I won't spam this anymore I just would like to know a time table or an approximate when weapons will be fixed

EDIT:
Habibi Jones Wrote:Soon.... How long have you been waiting for Diablo III to come out?

I'm not going to create spam and feed your troll ass, but I've been waiting for about 8-10 years since rumors first started. What are you trying to get at? and where did that come from?

Soon.... How long have you been waiting for Diablo III to come out?

This is on our radar, the problem is the staff members who usually test these things out before implementing haven't had free time at the same time recently to do the changes/test them, hence the delay. Something will definitely be done about this soon though. Sorry for the delay but sometimes life just gets in the way...