Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Crafting

Hello, I would like to ask or suggest to the staff that they please make crafting more relevant. Don't mistake me, I don't think its useless right now but I do think compared to how hard it is to get the skills up and gather the materials I think its not as attractive of an option as it should be. I mean I do not think it makes a lot of sense to have power weapons/armor as easily available when you make crafting this hard to raise. It seems the only way to sell armors is at a drastically low price that does not reflect how long it takes to gather the materials and raise the skill. Obviously there are a few very specialized things that can make the crafter a good amount of money i.e. potions. But overall why craft when you can find relatively easy? I don't think I'm the only one that feels this way so.... discuss.

We're working on adding some new craftables now. Smile It's a slow march towards adding more and more stuff. I think the next thing to get a boost will probably be fletching, though Carpentry really does need more decorations added to it. Tongue

Well that is cool and all but I don't necessarily think a fix to the situation would be adding more. I think it would be very helpful if you made craftable armors more relevant and worth while to actually spend money on. For instance what use does anyone have right now to buy lets say oceanic-sapphire armor when its just 5 more ar? Maybe they would if findable armor isn't as good? Also, why does exceptional leather armor have as much ar as oceanic the fourth best ingot armor? Its just balances like these that I think would help a lot. I know you guys have a ton of stuff to do and it takes awhile to balance things out but I hope me saying something helps to let you know what might need to be done.

As an aside I think it is a somewhat indication that the crafting side might be unbalanced when theres 200+ players and crafters still have to sell at rock bottom.