Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Vesperian

A specter is haunting our land. It is the specter of the undead. I speak of the wretched villainous Vampires that slip through our alleyways and haunt our streets to dine on our citizens. I speak of the vampires and ghosts that corrupt nature with their very person and leave so much depravity in their path. Oh villains! Thy villainy haunts about thy shape seeping into every orifice of thy being! And those villains that walk amongst us that do not drink blood I ask what has nature done to thou to make thou so full of spite and villainy?! Thy murderous ways will not be tolerated nor should they be. But they are because the balance in your land favors such villainy. No longer I say villain! If my choice is good or evil I shall choose good and I shall always do so. So take heed villains, especially those of you of the blood persuasion. Your days of corrupting nature are soon to end.

Now that I have declared my allegiance to order and a lawful way of living allow me to introduce myself. I am Hal, Prince of Broadmoor, a Kingdom that no ship from these lands can reach. I have left my land at the behest of my King who has sent me to the mainland to create a city-state in the region of Vesper. I shall call this region Vesperia and its people Vesperians and thus I shall name the guild as such. And I shall recruit all who wish to live the lawful way of life and strive for honor. We shall be a lawful guild that will live by a code of conduct. Our enemies may be corrupt and live for thrills and villainy but that is their folly, not ours. When someone sees the name Vesperian attached to thy person they will know you are a man or woman of honor and they shall treat you as such. That is, unless they are themselves a villain, and by such nature do not recognize honor or valor. Together my friends we will fight evil wherever it perks its villainous snout unto the air and he who sheds his blood with me in pursuit of vanquishing evil I shall call forever my brother.

Now if you will allow me to describe the structure of the guild for which I have come to Vesper to create.

I shall serve as the guild master and be advised by a 6-member Vesperian council. The council will vote on all guild matters. These include war and peace, allocation of guild resources and gold, guild colors, and guild promotions. Under the Vesperian Council we will create an Army and that Council will appoint a Captain to this army. Separate from the army will be the Civilian Core made up of crafters, treasure seekers, and all those who wish to become a Vesperian but have little interest in fighting in wars. We want all people of honor and goodness, regardless if thy instinct is that of warfare.

So my good friends if you wish to help grow this city-state of Vesperia then do not hesitate to contact me. I shall be honored.

OOC: Either Prince Hal really is a Prince from another land or is just delusional and believes he is Smile