Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Vendor's - Buying

Hello, I just want to see if you would be willing to add the ability to your vendor to not only sell but to buy things. For example if I wanted iron ingots I could set it up to have my vendor pay 10gp per ingot. This would also require that you set up a second gold holding section so that someone cant get all your gold and make your vendor no longer work for you.

Maybe I should've changed the title to selling to player vendors but whatever. What do you think admins?

I assume you mean some sort of thing where you say, "I want Iron Ingots for 8 gold each." and people can instantly sell to you based on however much gold you put in it? I kindof like this idea, but it'd be kindof hard to put together. You'd have to have stones or chests all over the place and people would have to have a hard time finding the stone to drop stuff on it.

Right now with the vendor search, I think people are more likely to just stick it on a vendor since they can see the prices, etc.

or have some type of action house. like the vendors to 1 big vendor and you can sell your stuff on there and then buy stuff. but i love the vendor set up now.