Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Wu's Treasure hunt extravaganza!

Hello Imagine nation!

First off, I am excited to be part of the IN staff and am looking forward to serving the community as best as I can.

I have been working on a treasure hunt, and hopefully I will have it ready by the weekend depending on how long I decide to make it, as one clue will lead to the next, and the treasure may or may not get better. Big Grin

I would like to know which day this weekend would be best since I'm not sure when the majority of players that want, will have a chance to find some treasure. The more players the more gold.

sunday perhaps?

Sunday would probably be best for most people.

ya sunday would be best for me

Im cool with sunday, I think haha

Alright then, the day of the Sun it is.

pvp allowed?

it sounds like it will be an open world event... so it'll be fun rubix Smile i can see it now, qq dead everywhere...

It's not my event, but I'm assuming that PVP *will* be allowed since it is a world event as Habibi said. It's hard to police everyone, plus it gives you some incentive to get to the treasure long before anyone else or fight for it.

I assume, give the people what they want. I was hoping the newer players would participate as well as some of the other seasoned players, While Pvp will be allowed I discourage killing the crafters. Wink

:thumbsup:

Has QQ ever died? when theres like 2 active pirates 4 fail daemons and the rest useless