Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

*DISMISSED* Guild Doors

Ever since the shard crashed at around 10:20 PM Eastern GMT-5 (Time of the automated regular) you can't use .opendoor to use a guild door anymore.

Duno if this applies to everyone or just effects the people who joined the tourney, but I can't click any guild doors with my .opendoor macro neither can my guild :/

Can anyone comment on this :p? I've tried logging out after .leave tour tested some things with staff and still nothing seems to work for me.

.opendoor won't use guild doors anymore

,opendoor still does but it works a bit different so you might not be used to it.

But what was the point in disabling .opendoor? I mean now people with ,opendoor will easily open it. So injection users are ahead... if you disable that too, then people who can script in EUO or Injection will be ahead... Why..?Tongue

It didn't work on all guild doors before, plus you have to be closer to a guild door than a regular door to use it which means that .opendoor would sometimes not work on a regular door since it tried to open the guild door instead.

Anyone can create a macro to use a specific guilddoor, I don't see a problem with it.

but now we have a problem with the .opendoor to close doors =x
i know its supposed to open, but everyone also used it to close as well.. the problem is when the door is open and you walk one tile further in the house, it will get out of LOS... you would have to stand where the door is supposed to close in order to close it =x

You had that "problem" before too and it's the same if you open the door manually.

Ah, I get it now. I just missunderstood the intention of disabling it, sorry Smile

Just use razor and set it to auto open doors? Never have to click a door again. It works on guild doors as well.

Taran Wrote:You had that "problem" before too and it's the same if you open the door manually.
Yes i know, but it seems a bug since its in a wall =x
closing doors this way is a pain hehe

I just don't understand why it would be disabled.. but okay.

Venos Wrote:Just use razor and set it to auto open doors? Never have to click a door again. It works on guild doors as well.

I don't use razor and I won't just to open doors lol.

I mean there's ways around this just a hassle for no reason >.<, so is walling guild doors illegal now or something then?