Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pod Macro in Razor

i have a macro on razor dbl clck on Total mana pod.. but if i have some mana pots macro allways useing mana pots not Total ones. I checked it both pods are seems white potion.. Is there any way to use which i want ??

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I've noticed the same thing, actually. I think with injection you can actually distinguish between the two, but as far as I know razor recognizes both of them as the same. I haven't had an issue mainly because I don't carry both types of mana pots at the same time. I use mana pots for hunting and totals for PvP. In tournies I just drop the regular manas to the floor. It seems reg mana has a faster cooldown than totals, which is nice and all, but since I can't get razor to to understand the difference I can't incorporate that into PvP. I don't think I'd even bother to use both if I could, though.

I've also noticed that shrinks and invis pots register as 'red potion' which is also a refresh potion. What this means is that razor sees refresh, invis, and shrink pots as the same thing.

It's because Razor recognizes the items by Item ID, so since they both have the same one, it can't see any difference between them. I'll add this to the bug tracker and see if we can find another ID for it to use.

Eru Wrote:It's because Razor recognizes the items by Item ID, so since they both have the same one, it can't see any difference between them. I'll add this to the bug tracker and see if we can find another ID for it to use.

Thanks bro it is help full for me and us...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Habibi Jones Wrote:I've noticed the same thing, actually. I think with injection you can actually distinguish between the two, but as far as I know razor recognizes both of them as the same. I haven't had an issue mainly because I don't carry both types of mana pots at the same time. I use mana pots for hunting and totals for PvP. In tournies I just drop the regular manas to the floor. It seems reg mana has a faster cooldown than totals, which is nice and all, but since I can't get razor to to understand the difference I can't incorporate that into PvP. I don't think I'd even bother to use both if I could, though.

I've also noticed that shrinks and invis pots register as 'red potion' which is also a refresh potion. What this means is that razor sees refresh, invis, and shrink pots as the same thing.

Yeaa i do it same way put down mana pots

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It has always been like that actually. It's not really much of an issue in any case. Simply don't carry different types or drink them manually.

I prefer to have nice buttons to press for all my potions Smile