Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Why Britain?

Why can't Trinsic be the place to hang?
Britain is so ugly and boring.
Trinsic is beautiful and much nicer for pvp. The main gate is closer with the shortcut and it can be seen from the bank so it's easier to draw attention to it.

Britain is dull and depressing. Trinsic is bright and cheerful.

Britain = blagh
Trinsic = weeeee!

Most players know brit like the back of there hand, trying to teach an old dog a new trick is hard especially when that dog is a human because humans are dumb no offence to you kip lods.

Yes and because we have spent years in brit we need to go somewhere else. Vesper could also be an alternative as it has enough open room around it's bank. Hell anywhere is better than brit.

One of my chars usualy hangs either in Minoc os Skara brae

When I first joined IN1 brit was unguarded and taken over by NPC vampires. Trinsic was the main city and Minoc was the main starting area. Those days were the best because other cities were actually populated.

That was before my time Valas Wink
I was around for the second stint of Trinsic as main city though and I loved it. That's when BoJ got their static and was my high period in UO. Me, Auron/Lerris, Kleant, Krest, Snow, Sarlaxe and Fulmanar. Best times ever...
(sorry if i forgot any other of the awesome BoJ's from back then, i love you all!)

I agree with Venos i remember Trinsic being the hotspot in IN as well, and it was a lot funner ganking outside of trinsic then it is on the bridge of brit

The reason Brit works well is because there is a guarded half and an unguarded half. It doesn't get much better than that for a main city.

I think Murr should be the main city.

I will admit that I enjoyed Brit more when it was unguarded Tongue Invading it was a clear highlight in my IN memories!