Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Damn I hate being stoned and unable to play uo!

Paulie Wrote:Nasir loves the cox

I love my Cox fast and with a fat bandwidth.

I'm always a little embarassed when people ask who my ISP is and I have to tell them Cox.

I live in Washington State( West coast of the US) and the lag usually isnt too bad

I guess my point is that I understand a lot of players are in Europe. If European players don't lag on a 'top notch' server in the US or have around 200 ping. Wouldn't it be feasible to have the server in the US... where everyone could play? I just don't understand the logic in moving it to Amsterdam/Netherlands. Why not service the world from the US? As IN has always had it..

I don't know. I'm not just saying this but i've spoken to numerous Australian players who are keen to join however are stopped based on ping.. I don't think what I am asking is unreasonable or only serves the purpose of pleasing myself... Its about having a LARGER shard then there is currently online (which would include an extra bunch of australian players).

Taran? Are you able to provide feedback? - appreciate your time.

If we speak of russian players, I know that habibi mentioned he used to not lag on russian server, but he lives just by east coast of USA and used to play on the Moscow server and have something around 200ping. There are plenty of russians on the server though. Many of them do not live in Moscow... Russia has 16 different time zones and is located on two continents, most of people live in Asia... XoD and his wife are pretty good example. They're living in Chelyabinsk, which is further from me than I'm from Taran, and it's not even central Russia they live at... He has somewhat around 150 ping now. Imagine how much he will have if you move it...
So if you move it, you definitely gonna lose the russian players... You can't satisfy everyone...

Cant please everyone aussie.
If they move the server to the US I bet the russian players will cry as much as you do or maybe less becouse you cry alot.

Russia is enormous...

Habibi Jones Wrote:Russia is enormous...

Just like your mom LOL

^^ She's large and in charge Cool

of the kitchen.

If she wasn't, something would be very wrong

Rainbow Dash Wrote:of the kitchen.
I lol'd