Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New Tailoring Item

'Thieves Cloak' is a magic cloak that provides those who use the ability to walk more easily overlooked.
To equip the user must be a GM in the following abilities (all abilities to thieves: Detecting Hiding, Stealing, Snooping, Hiding, Stealth);

To craft:
-> 200 cloths;
-> 1 Seldon Item (preferentially found in Monster).

Bonus:
+10 Stealing
+15 Stealth

I think it would be a good idea to add these items, also aiming to improve the Tailoring skill.

Hope you like it! Big Grin

i support the idea of magic cloth

Magic clothing, sure.
Anything that helps stealing, never.

Maybe its change +10 Stealing into +10 Dex =)

Not very useful unless it's newbied. Tongue Clothing bless deeds, ftw, I guess.

However, this causes a problem. You have an item that gives skill or stat bonuses that can be newbied, so giving it +10 in a stat would be a problem. I don't see a problem with just stealing since it would be worthless otherwise. Not sure about stealth, though.

I support magic cloth and I support all those thieves out there busting their asses for peanuts.

Please no skill bonuses that add to major/pvp skills though....or stat bonuses.

Kennedy Wrote:I support magic cloth and I support all those thieves out there busting their asses for peanuts.

:lol: :thumbsup:

Eru, I think he means magical clothing that cannot be newbied, which give some sort of tactical or practical advantage. Given that they bestow extra power to the user, they should be very sought after and crafted with an extremely rare resource. I understand what he meant because we played together on a different server, where a "magic water" dropped super rare off liche lords and elder gazers, and even a little bit less often on liches/gazers. The only other place to get magic water was off of level 3, 4, and 5 treasures. it was very far from guaranteed to get a magic water on a level 3, but a decent chance to get them off level 5's. The magic water could be used to craft 4 types of magic clothing:
Shroud- hefty mana regen/med+. required GM magery, spirit speak and resist I believe.
Thieve's Cloak- much faster stealth, sometimes near instant. number of stealth steps increased by a factor of 3 or something. also gave dex and stealth, which i'm assuming is where the abilities come from.
Helm of the Leader- a warrior mask (spiky tribal mask) which gave tactics (weapon damage on that server) strength, and detecting hidden (this was ELITE for a pk)
These items were very fun to play with, they were items of the elite. They were very expensive. The glory of it is that you can throw on some junk armor team up with a friend or two and down pk's who are roaming dungeons in expensive gear trying to kill hunters.
Lots of neat ideas over there that may not be suitable for this server, but it doesn't hurt to think about foreign concepts Tongue

Habibi Jones Wrote::lol: :thumbsup:

Eru, I think he means magical clothing that cannot be newbied, which give some sort of tactical or practical advantage. Given that they bestow extra power to the user, they should be very sought after and crafted with an extremely rare resource. I understand what he meant because we played together on a different server, where a "magic water" dropped super rare off liche lords and elder gazers, and even a little bit less often on liches/gazers. The only other place to get magic water was off of level 3, 4, and 5 treasures. it was very far from guaranteed to get a magic water on a level 3, but a decent chance to get them off level 5's. The magic water could be used to craft 4 types of magic clothing:
Shroud- hefty mana regen/med+. required GM magery, spirit speak and resist I believe.
Thieve's Cloak- much faster stealth, sometimes near instant. number of stealth steps increased by a factor of 3 or something. also gave dex and stealth, which i'm assuming is where the abilities come from.
Helm of the Leader- a warrior mask (spiky tribal mask) which gave tactics (weapon damage on that server) strength, and detecting hidden (this was ELITE for a pk)
These items were very fun to play with, they were items of the elite. They were very expensive. The glory of it is that you can throw on some junk armor team up with a friend or two and down pk's who are roaming dungeons in expensive gear trying to kill hunters.
Lots of neat ideas over there that may not be suitable for this server, but it doesn't hurt to think about foreign concepts Tongue

You just said it all =)
Thanks Habibi