Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I got owned

so i grow this plant for 9 days, set it to decorative mode, go to drag it into my backpack and trash it accidently for 1 silver coin. is it possible to make these things "untrashable". so that this does not happen again. =( SUUUUUPPPPERRR sad face.

it happens to the best... it happens to me all the time...

Ouch!

i vote PLANTS UNTRASHABLE like newbie items.

.. or perhaps a popup window asking "are you sure that you want to trash this item? Yes/No"

*laughs* yeah Crash Zeverai JUST got a serpents tounge that he had been waiting for Paulie to make for like a week, used it once and done the exact same thing. I had to laugh but he didnt like it at all. I think it would be cool if you could double click the trash can and click it once (like a key ring) and get the last item trashed back

i had to laugh too. trying to prevent my stupidity from happening again ha

Maktor D. Wrote:I think it would be cool if you could double click the trash can and click it once (like a key ring) and get the last item trashed back

I like this idea!

I like it so much that I just scripted it. After next restart it will work like this Smile

Glad j'I could inspire soh to help the community!

woot

dude, taran. i cannot thank you enough for the change. i just trashed my whole supply bag, armor and all. double clicked the trash and it magically appeared. thot i got owned again.