Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

'Custom' PvP Areas/Arenas

Lags Wrote:Yes any offensive spell interrupts. I've never played a shard where fizzling made you lose mana but since you do here I guess it should.

Ideally you wouldn't lose mana with a fizzle otherwise it would favour super defensive play in this scenario, so no mana loss on fizzle if possible Smile

Lags Wrote:Oh Maxiumus isn't bad, hes just... passionate.
Big GrinBig Grin

Chief Woolabam Wrote:Ideally you wouldn't lose mana with a fizzle otherwise it would favour super defensive play in this scenario, so no mana loss on fizzle if possible Smile

+1

Not anywheres did I say im leaving... Ive been saying im gonna adjust, but im saying people are gonna leave in the future if a middle was not met.. My attitude isnt bad, I am a very positive player when it comes to shards I love. But when I see problems I let it be known. I dont mean to bring negativity to any of this, but its what I see and feel and its disturbing me cause I wanna be able to play here for a while. .. You can call me a douschbag but let me tell you one thing.. the only reason im doing this is Because I care.

But back to the topic of discussion, Taran Im glad your keeping a open mind. Makes me feel a little more secure as a player.

Maximus Wrote:the only reason im doing this is Because I care.
doubt it. you act like an ignorant moron who believes that his opinion is only right one, and mark my words, you will be a pain and scourge for this server.

Stop arguing guys, this is an idea we're all behind, it doesn't need to become another flame war thread...

Carding/Garrik/Whatever

por corp wis Wrote:doubt it. you act like an ignorant moron who believes that his opinion is only right one, and mark my words, you will be a pain and scourge for this server.

Simmer down now.

[COLOR="red"]Wow look very promising I hope this lead to something.

-Xerxes[/COLOR]

por corp wis Wrote:doubt it. you act like an ignorant moron who believes that his opinion is only right one, and mark my words, you will be a pain and scourge for this server.

Whats with the rage dude? I haven't seen Maximus say his opinion is the only right one. I've seen him bring things up for discussion and argue his point, and when he realized that it wasn't going to happen he accepted it and said he was going to adjust to the way things already are.

People are just makin suggestions man, maybe you are the one that thinks he knows it all? Smile

Why are you all bullying the new kids?

I can't wait to see how this works out, awesome idea. I'll be using this place a lot Big Grin