Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A forbidden love and the story of Raziel.

Aryanna, an elf, gives birth to a boy, a healthy elven baby, fruit of a forbidden love between an elf and a powerfull human necromancer. On despair Aryanna runs with her child and her love.
They stop at an inn to sleep and spend over the night, so they can travel to the child’s father keep by the morning.
Aryanna wakes up at night and notice her son and her love are missing, she searches everywhere for them in the inn and findes none of them. Suddenly a flash of light comes from the stable and Aryanna rushes there hoping to find her son.
Arriving there she finds her son laying on the ground and his father standing next to him with a dagger and his necromancy book on hands.

- What are lle doing?!

Asks Aryanna while taking the boy on her arms.

- My love, do you trust me? Do you love me? Above everything?

Asks the father while putting the dagger back on his belt.

- Amin love lle! With all my strenght and even above my life!

- Then you must stay with me! Necromancers aren’t supposed to have a prole, if we do so we will die in order to keep balance of our world with the spirits world and our powers will be transfered in part to our child!

Says the father.

- Oh my love! Why?! Why did lle allow me to get pregnant?

- Because I love you! I know you always wanted a child and i wanted to fulfill your desire, but now i regret it and i have to choose between him and myself! Also with the ritual I will be stronger, I will have power beyond your comprehension and we will be able to live forever!

Arguments the father.

- Oh my love! I love lle and want to live with lle forever! But that’s our son! Amin don’t know what to do!

Says Aryanna while tears fall over her face and hit the floor.

- Don’t be afraid my love, with my new power i will be able to have another son and we will be allowed to keep him, but i will have to sacrifice this child!

- Ok my love, lle are the most important person in my world!

- Then come closer, let’s make the ritual together!

Aryanna stands behind him and hugs around his chest. The father starts the ritual:

- Des Corp An Kal Wis Corp..

Reads the father on his book.

Aryanna knows deep inside her heart that he never loved her and now she knows all he wanted was to complete the ritual, so she lowers her hand over his body, grabs the dagger on his belt and stabs the father on the chest.

- Why did you do this?

Asks the father surprised and coughing blood.

- Amin know now that lle never loved amin! All lle wanted was to complete this ritual! Amin will save my son!

Yells Aryanna while taking her son on her arms.

- You stupid *****! I offered you infinite power and you stab me?! Die!! In Por Ylem!

Yells the father on his last breath.

A fire arrow comes out of the necromancer’s hand and pierces Aryanna’s back while she tries to run away.

Deadly wounded Aryanna manages to wander to an elven villageand stops by a simple house and lays down on the door covering her son with her body to warm him, almost dead she kisses him and say goodbye.

The next morning an old woman elf opens the door and finds the mother’s body lying on the floor. She calls for her husband and he comes to see what the old woman was yelling about.

- There’s a dead woman on our door!

Says the woman.

- Wait, there’s something under her.

Says the old man.

They move Aryanna’s body and find a baby under her, on her hand there was a dagger covered with blood. They take the boy and the body into house.

- What should we do now?!

Asks the old woman.

- I have no idea, we have to report it to the village council!

Suddenly a cold wind comes through the door putting out the candles and they feel a chily cold on the back, all the hair of their body stands up. The blood on the dagger begins to glow and a strong male voice says:

- Do not tell about this to anyone in the village! Burry the body and raise the child as if he were yours, also name him after his father who loved him so much, Raziel!

So they do as the voice ordered.

Raziel grows up a normal boy, a good elf always worked hard and soon joined the village’s most famous guild of elves, the Woodland Merchants.

By the age of 130 years old Raziel has a vision, a man comes to him claiming to be his father and tells him to get back his dagger the old man keeps safe.

Raziel thinks its strange, a human claiming to be his father? Yet it was so real he decides to ask the old man and woman if they were his parents.

- Are lle my parents?!

Asks Raziel.

- What are lle talking about my son?

Babbles the old man.

- I had a vision, a man came to me and claimed to be my father. Also he said something about a dagger lle kept safe of amin. Is it true?!

- Amin am affraid it is, listen my son...

And the old man tells him how they found him and what happened that day. He gets the dagger which was hidden on a chest under the old man’s bed. As he passes the dagger to raziel the blood startes to glow again.

- What should amin do with this?!

Asks Raziel.

- Amin don’t know. Lle said it belonged to lle father. Keep it with lle, there should be a reason lle had that vision.

And Raziel keeps the dagger to him waiting for a day when he will learn everything about his true family.

Story will be continued later...
Asked item:
Red glowing dagger.

I will read it today Raziel! Very sorry for the delay so far.

No problem, take your time ;D

nice story Raziel! Big Grin

Thanks ili ;D

Good story Raziel. Looking forward to reading the next "chapter" Smile

Thanks sphinx, the next chapter will come with happenings in game ^^
And what about the requested item?

Story approved page staff member for the item

thanks flik! i will! have you managed to log back? ;D

No still cant fig. the problem out

no shit! you were hosting an event yesterday O.o