Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ron paul for president!!!

also ive been looking for an app made by Revolution Pac...they just released an app called Pollwatcher to basically try and give a mainstream alternative to track exit polls. but whats weird is there are articles on this but nobody can seem to find it....

Poor Ron Paul never gets any air time. He seems like a pretty cool guy. A lot of the stuff he says makes a lot of sense, but I still disagree with him in some places. I guess picking a candidate is about who you disagree with the least, eh?

-edit-
I guess I should say some of the stuff that I disagree with. I do so love a political conversation.

Quote:Paul calls himself "strongly pro-life" and "an unshakable foe of abortion". In 2005, 2007, 2009, and 2011, Paul introduced the Sanctity of Life Act, which would have life defined as beginning at conception at the Federal level...In addition to defining human life to begin at conception at the Federal level, Paul's Sanctity of Life Act would remove challenges to prohibitions on abortion from federal court jurisdiction. ... In 2005, Paul also introduced the We the People Act, which would have removed "any claim based upon the right of privacy, including any such claim related to any issue of ... reproduction" from the jurisdiction of federal courts. If made law, either of these acts would allow states to prohibit abortion[94] or any sex act.

Quote:Paul says that government, especially at the federal level, should not be involved in medical matters, including contraception.[158] He has proposed legislation to block federal funding of any family planning activity, which would include contraception;

However, legislation which Paul has repeatedly introduced into Congress [see the We The People Act] has been criticized for potentially freeing states to ban the prescription or use of contraception, by stripping the federal courts and the Supreme Court of the authority to rule on the constitutionality of such bans.

Quote:Paul asserts that access to “education is not a right.” He opposes all federal government scholarships and government loans for higher education, but is supportive of the offering of financial aid by private organizations.

Quote:(paul) held that climate change is not a "major problem threatening civilization,"

Quote:In 1997, Paul introduced a Constitutional amendment giving states the power to prohibit the destruction of the flag of the United States. ((Against a landmark decision that this was protected by the 1st Amendment))

Quote:and is opposed to ... network neutrality legislation.

Didnt read but go for Obama again becouse that went well (LOL).

Don't you have some Warhammer 40K to be playing?

Rainbow Dash Wrote:Didnt read but go for Obama again becouse that went well (LOL).
Lol, here's to Hope & Change! If you want change don't vote Obama again! haha

Eru Wrote:Don't you have some Warhammer 40K to be playing?

I play Warmachine now! Dont judge me with your sperm touching avatar.

Killua summons lightning, you fool! You're just mad because Pound Cake can fly after like 1 day and your avatar can't after years.

Shes just a late bloomer and killua like the sticky sperm.

Kind of thought Ron Paul was a decent guy the last election but seems he is a little more closed minded than I thought, going by your post Eru. I'm a little paranoid so I don't think it matters much who you choose, still the same people ruling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnhjNzlJzPg

Don't let me scare you away from him. Tongue Most of the stuff he says I agree with, but I just picked out the ones that I don't agree with from Wikipedia. I may have missed a few.

If I had to vote for any Republican it would be Ron Paul. Tongue

Eru Wrote:I just picked out the ones that I don't agree with from Wikipedia.

Ah, the most reliable source of information.

Easier than writing all that stuff. Tongue Or term papers.