Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

IN Patcher updating problems.

Everytime i try to Patch IN or try to fix razor errors i get this error:
http://imgur.com/CQATh

I tried every single solution i found in this forum but it keeps happening, can anyone help me?

Thank you.

From the looks of it, it just finished downloading statics0.mul.zip and the error happens when it tries to unzip and move it to replace the existing one it failes.

You might try running it as administrator since sometimes windows will block reading/writing to or from certain directories.

FYI: It downloads the file to a the temporary directory ( %temp% ), then it moves the old static file into the \backup folder in the patcher, and unzips the new file from the %temp% directory into the UO folder.

Im got windows XP so i cant run as administrator (anyway im an admin user so np), my windows firewall is off and my antivirus too. This happens if i click the "fix razor error" too, and im becoming a little desperate about this...

So if this file is in my temp directory i can just copy it to the main dir, but the problem persist i guess.

Thanks for the answer, i will keep trying.

EDIT: I just checked, the file is not saved @ %temp% dir.

When it is in the download phase, does the green bar slowly fill up, or does it sit at 0% and then jump to 100% after a while?

Ah, and actually, I think that it saves into the \tmp or \temp folder in the patcher's folder actually. I haven't messed with the code lately and don't have it handy at work.

The bar slowly fill up, it takes about 20sec to download, then right when it finish i get the error.

Thank you, i found the files (current.ini and statics0.mul) into \temp, so i guess i just have to drag them to the main folder and it is done, but i still have this problem with the patcher Sad

http://imgur.com/WaYYq

EDIT: Im updated now, i just copied and pasted the 11 files 1 by 1 and its done for now, but i still would like to solve that issue.

Thanks for the help.

EDIT2: Okay, now my client just crashes every 5 min with no error shown. I tried to use client 6.x, downloaded a couple of files and it just keep crasing... Sad

http://in-uo.net/patcher

That's the place the patcher pulls files from. Try downloading the Full Package from there, then unzipping that into the UO directory. Also, if you go into /repo/6 it has stuff for client 6. /repo/7 has stuff for client 7.

/repo is just individual files.

As for the cause of the crash, I've got no idea if you're on XP. Maybe it has something to do with the language that the OS is in. Like we had a problem with spawners using decimals on here, but it turned out to be because the server was set to use commas for decimals or something weird like that.

Hey I´ve got the same problem like Merdento had,
when I try to update Ultima Online, "Autolt Error" comes.
My System:
Windows XP 32 Bit
Ultima Online Mondain´s Legacy Client 6.0.4.0
And I use Razor
Please help me to fix that problem.

What language settings are on your computer? Like in the first screenshot, it looks like it was in Spanish(?)

Yeah, spanish it is. I downloaded the full directory of UO from a friend who shared it with me so i am able to play. But this update error persists, i have to copy/paste the files downloaded in /temp to keep my game up to date.