Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What Are You Currently Playing?

UO.
Occasional rounds of DOTA

sm0ke Wrote:Yeah it's amazing graphics and all, they do let you play with people online questing etc. I think there won't be much of botting on D3 it's got the same launcher/updater as WoW so were good on that :p
Good good I'd like to play it for a while before that stuff starts coming out, hopefully they'll keep a lock on it like WoW.

Habibi Jones Wrote:UO.
Occasional rounds of DOTA
Hm I never actually got into DOTA, I am playing through WCIII again.. forgot to post that and I've tried that League of Legends game Eru was talking about, pretty similar game.

DOTA 2 / HON occasionally. Steam/Valve games. Terraria. Played a bunch of Skyrim, got burnt out for now. Now all I play is Imagine Nation =p

Lol @ smoke botting x4

Definitely gonna drop UO for a while (macro only) when D3 comes out.

Call of duty MW3!!!!!!

Atlas Wrote:DOTA 2 / HON occasionally. Steam/Valve games. Terraria. Played a bunch of Skyrim, got burnt out for now. Now all I play is Imagine Nation =p

Lol @ smoke botting x4

Definitely gonna drop UO for a while (macro only) when D3 comes out.
I completely agree, my life will be drained by D3 and nothing else will have even the slightest bit of attention from me lol.

Hiroshima Wrote:Call of duty MW3!!!!!!
Nice, what system? XBOX, PS3, or PC?

macroing on uo and sometimes i do a few runs on diablo 3.

EVE Online
Battlefield 3
Ultima Online
Terraria / Minecraft

PS3 Catalyst!!!
Any of you that play MW3 on PS3 add me on PSN: juliocruz77
Ill teach you how to play...! hahaha

UO

xbox live: Duck Dive Dodge
MW3
Black Ops
nba jam OFE

Call of Duty MW3 on ps3.
UO on pc.

It's weird I've always seen a correlation between UO players and console shooters. Smile

I actually got a beta invite for Firefall (pc) but they have extremely weird beta times. They only put the servers up for 4 hours every 3-4 days or so, still haven't gotten to log in and play but I've been waiting for this game for a while now.

Also recently installed Tribes:Ascend (ftp!!!) so if anyone is a Tribes fan I definitely suggest checking that out!

Catalyst Wrote:I always wanted to put mods on Skyrim
best mod
[youtube]p8IKykVvNUs[/youtube]