Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Para with recall

When you cast para on someone it doesn't fizzle(interrupt) recall, which is odd because it's suppose to considering every harmful spell in the game fizzles recall

yeah i've mentioned this before, taran informed me that this was intended. missed out on multiple kills cause of this one, i was shocked when i first realized that it doesn't fizzle recall.

edit: also, landing a para field on someone doesn't fizzle recall either. another weird thing i noticed is that para fields will para someone but not break their reflect.... so they'll be paralyzed in a field with reflect on.
ANOTHER thing i noticed is that when you are invis (by pot or spell) and a firefield, wall, anything like that, lands on you, you don't fizzle recall either. if you are visible though, having a firefield land on you fizzles recall.

Well I don't know why it would it be intended to not fizzle since it's a harmful spell :/ that's weird maybe i'll make a poll about it or a gm can post and enlighten the situation.

Yea, this should be looked into.

another thing is that when someone is paralyzed and you poison them, it immediately breaks para. shouldn't it break para with the first tick of damage?

Habibi Jones Wrote:another thing is that when someone is paralyzed and you poison them, it immediately breaks para. shouldn't it break para with the first tick of damage?

yeah it should only work when you take a tick of damage

agreed agreed =p