Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

My first UO experience.

I don't want to see you quit Hiiro, this sort of thing happens to everyone in ultima online. It's definately no reason to quit, it's about learning from that experience. If you don't know how to play, then ask people questions. You will find friends new and old players and they will hopefully help you along the way. We have a great community here at Imagine Nation, it's growing daily and we hope to see you become one of our great legendary players eventually. Stay around and enjoy playing this great game on this fantastic shard, I promise you won't regret it.

Earning money is really easy! Omg in 15 mins I had something like 10k? I was just hunting some weak skeletons.

glad to see you didnt tap out.................................

Eadred Wrote:[COLOR="white"]Anyway, he'd managed to buy the game before me, (I'd needed a pc upgrade to play UO)
This made me giggle. Smile

This thread is now about your first experience in UO. Bonus points if it's it's a story of getting pwn'd by the learning curve.

My first time logging in was at my sister's house. I didn't even have internet at the time because my dad thought that computers were a devil box. Tongue I logged in, made a character in Vesper, then about 3 minutes later some guy ran up to me offering to sell me bone armor for my starting gold. So, he gave me the bone armor, I gave him gold after figuring out how trading worked.

After that, he kindly showed me how to go to war mode by pressing tab, and offered to help teach me combat skills. After some convincing, he got me to attack him, he called guards, then he got his bone armor back. Tongue

lol ah the joys of newbies...Everyone learns quick Tongue

Eru Wrote:This made me giggle. Smile

I'm glad you liked it, Eru. I thought it was funny. Big Grin

Eru Wrote:This thread [COLOR="white"]is now about your first experience in UO. Bonus points if it's it's a story of getting pwn'd by the learning curve.

My first time logging in was at my sister's house. I didn't even have internet at the time because my dad thought that computers were a devil box. Tongue I logged in, made a character in Vesper, then about 3 minutes later some guy ran up to me offering to sell me bone armor for my starting gold. So, he gave me the bone armor, I gave him gold after figuring out how trading worked.

After that, he kindly showed me how to go to war mode by pressing tab, and offered to help teach me combat skills. After some convincing, he got me to attack him, he called guards, then he got his bone armor back. Tongue[/COLOR]

Owned! Big Grin

Want hand holding?
Play WoW.

Rainbow Dash Wrote:Want hand holding?
Play WoW.
Get off your high horse and quit being so negative. Everyone's gotta start somewhere.

Rainbow Dash Wrote:Want hand holding?
Play WoW.
Mighty brave for someone with a chicken for an avatar.

My first memorable experience was seeing Mystic Edge standing at the bank on IN1 (just before the move to Trinsic...or maybe after?), decked out in all of his cool shit. From then on out, I wanted to be as cool as that guy.

****ing enabler.

I remember the first time i signed on IN. I created my character and was running around the area near despise when I ran into two Vampire types. One was named Fah King and the other was Billy the Kid. They FS'd me to bits. No questions asked..here noob..have some of this. I ended up getting revenge a few months later. I don't know why I remember this. I think playing UO again is tapping into all those old UO memories.

Wow, I remember them from when I first started after IN1 opened its doors. I used to be in a guild with Billy the Kid and The One. Trying to remember what it was called.. I think it was Phoenix. We're Chaos but I generally just tamed animals.. man that was a long time ago.