Poll: Should bolas be added? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
YAY
16.67%
16.67%
NAY
83.33%
83.33%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Bolas! In or out?

Give the tinkerers something to hustle for!

Everybody loves a bola...

These were enabled for a while, then they got disabled for some reason. I don't remember why. Possibly because they weren't a sphere addition?

They weren't in the sphere version and they drastically alter pvp. Bolas were manageable on AoS if you rode a nightmare because you could have it attack whoever dismounted you. Here you'd just have people killing a lot of expensive colorful horses because it's so easy to dismount someone.

Not to mention the gank factor. AoS was completely different (and possible) to defend against multiple people on foot. Here, it would be certain death every single time.

and sphere (run) casting isnt a defense? tele tele tele tele. instant invis pots?

gank factor is there with bolas or not....expensive horses die just the same, just saying.

Kennedy Wrote:and sphere (run) casting isnt a defense? tele tele tele tele. instant invis pots?

gank factor is there with bolas or not....expensive horses die just the same, just saying.

You have to kill me to kill my horse. Expensive horses are harder to kill ;p

True with the first part, but expensive stangs have low hp....i mean low! saw a wiz stang in town with 46hp the other day :/ I see what you mean though. Hopefully more people get in here and state some pros and cons

i mean they're harder to kill as in I'm harder to kill ;\

which, of course is subjective, because i'm extremely easy to kill.

The Balls would be a plus, and so would adding some ass kicking mounts. That way if the dude sees your trolling with a pimped out poney, he might think twice about throwing his balls at you.