Poll: Should bandage effectiveness be based on dex? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No Doubt
23.08%
23.08%
Hell Nah
42.31%
42.31%
Only if the formula is perfect
34.62%
34.62%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Bandage Heals based on Dex

As most of you know, healing with bandies is extremely unreliable. I propose a solution:

Higher Dex (110+) = better bandies

You lose out on valuable HP and mana for spells, but will gain reliable heals. Perhaps some faster wep swinging for higher dex (110+) as well.....maybe another bump at 120 dex.

I do not know what the exact numbers/formula should be....this is just a broad idea...

What do you think?

Hmm. Hmm. Hmm. Im not sure that would be a good change. I do think bandage healing is a little too unreliable but i would rather see it heal less and fail less.
How would this affect bows? Since bows are(or should be) based on dex rather than str.

I've wanted to make different stats useful for a while, like having more than 100 dex impact how fast you swing, more than 100 str how hard you hit etc. I like the idea of dex affecting bandage healing.
It's a long process to test and balance all this so I haven't come very far with it yet. Especially since I have a lot of other projects going on as well.

But I like the idea and we might see this in future updates Smile

Taran, could you read my vote for INT affecting passive mana regen and active med? It would go hand in hand with this dex nerf.....if it ever happens. Many were also wanting faster mana regen.....I think having high INT should get some bonus Smile

Venos Wrote:Hmm. Hmm. Hmm. Im not sure that would be a good change. I do think bandage healing is a little too unreliable but i would rather see it heal less and fail less.
How would this affect bows? Since bows are(or should be) based on dex rather than str.
Could always tweak the bow damage so they don't become overpowered, or their chance to hit successfully. But I do agree less healing with less fails would be nice for 100 dex then 110/120 dex gets a boost or something. Not sure if they would have to go around and change the props on each bow in-game though. That could be pretty annoying.

with 300 stat cap and a 120 stat cap apiece, I really don't think that 110 dex is so ultimate that you need to give them a bandage heal boost.

however if the stat cap total was lowered and each of the stat caps were increased i'd be totally in for this.

long as you have run cast, i wouldnt worry about the bows being OP lol. Dex weps dont mean anything in field pvp....and we dont have bolas, so yeah.