Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Reagent book

Not terribly important, but an idea :

A book (not newbied ) for reagents. As opposed to having a bag in bank full of reags, that you withdraw one by one , you would drag and drop your reags onto a book.. the book would have the option to withdraw individual reags by individual amount, or as a total set. (i.e. 90 mandrake or 90 all reags)

It would be made along the same lines as a runebook... just doing away with the terrible p.i.t.a that is restocking reag by reag.

I know you folks are swamped with ideas, but just something I wanted to put out there.

Not sure if this would change your suggestion or not, but what I would always do is just drop them all in a bag, then I'd use a restock agent from Razor to restock up to a specific amount. I like that more since you can also set certain reagents to stock more. (Like, I'd set recall reagents to have about 20 more than the others).

Eru your right but I think anything you can add in game that you don't need a 3rd party program to do for you would simplify things. Like .use for scrolls,pots, bandages, and weapons.

And to wipe out the Spellbook Quest! No Magery for the masses!!!