Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Explosion Pots

I know many people are aware of this, just thought I should make an official suggestion thread for it.

Have a different ItemID for shrinks and explosion pots, so that people can effectively use them with razor/injec (I think injec people don't have as much trouble, not sure).

On I think IN:R the shrinks were the skinny looking red/white AOS bottles. Could use something else for explode or something for manas.

(For those who dont know what im talking about, basically explosion pots are the same itemid as greater manas, and shrinks are the same itemid as invis pots)

I think refresh pots have the same as something, like invis or manas, as well. Would be nice to have them all fixed accordingly =]

There are only so many Item ID's to use for pots and at the moment they are all used. Even if I change it some pots will always use the same Item ID. So there's not really much I can do about it. Injection users can separate them easily though.

Are not some pots used more than others? Could you give like ID's to lesser used pots?

There are only a few Item ID's to choose from actually so that won't work.

Can't you change explosion pot and shrink pot item id's to flasks or something besides the standard "potion" id's? Just curious, would be nice to be able to carry explosions/shrinks.

Habibi Jones Wrote:Can't you change explosion pot and shrink pot item id's to flasks or something besides the standard "potion" id's? Just curious, would be nice to be able to carry explosions/shrinks.

Yea this is what I meant. You can use other bottle types that aren't "standard" or normal, like I was saying with the shrink potions on a previous instance of IN, or maybe it was UOG.

I can try and give you a few examples when I get home

They don't have to be a normal bottle though. Tongue We could replace it with a little square bottle or find an itemid and hue that looks like chucking bombs at people.

Eru Wrote:They don't have to be a normal bottle though. Tongue We could replace it with a little square bottle or find an itemid and hue that looks like chucking bombs at people.

That would be awesome hahah...

I bet you could find something that looks more bomb like than a purple potion Smile

Whoa someones never been glitter bombed!

Couldnt a command be added to use the most common types of pots?

.mp -Drink a mana pot of any type in your bag
.hp - " " heal pot
.ip - invis

Thus relieving the need for a player to specify the item type for these particular pots.

What would be even better is to have a .use command that players could use.

.use "Item Name"

Would use an item in your bag by the same name.

.use "Mana Potion"
.use "Total Mana Potion"
.use "Explosion Potion"
.use "Invisibility Potion"

It could reduce the need for razor and perhaps give a bit of a reaction time boost for Razor users.

That would be even better!

Hot damn! Next step implementation?