Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

"Blacksmithing" Section

The Blacksmithing section under 'skills' on the main site needs a bit of editing.

The Dragon's Blade and Superior DB are not shown.

Also, maybe it would be better to have the 'special abilities' of the weapons written, rather than in a pop-up when you hover over them?

The Tailoring section also really needs pictures (same goes for Carpentry), and it doesn't have barbed/horned/etc. leather armor in there

Wasn't sure whether to post this in here or in suggestions =p

*EDIT* Forgot about the SDK and normal Diamond Katana too. The SDK isn't listed, just the reg one

Yes it would be nice to have those implemented.. its annoying for those who dont have the skills know whats necessary bla bla bla...
the weapon special ability should be written instead of pop up!
Nice one.

And about the smithing table? are those armor values of regular pieces or exceptional?

yea good point raz =p Im not sure

Fixed the blacksmithing page.

Maybe someone can help me with adding pics and text to the other crafting pages? Send me a PM in that case. We use Joomla so you don't need any HTML knowledge really.
The smithing table shows the regular AR, not exceptional. Exceptional gives you an additional 8 AR, I'll write that.

Thanks a lot Taran =]

Looks good! What exactly does Superior do to the DB and DK other than damage? If anything

It increases damage to dragons, also... could eru post the quest to it in the quests section?
Do you need to be gm BS to take the quest? How's the recipe like? bound to the person that completes the quest?
And another question, the items that require a sedondary skill to be crafted, does that secondary skill level increase or lower the chance of success according to the skill level?