Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Razor instantly Crashes

I right click razor and run as administrator and it says Razor has stopped working. I am running on Win7.
Also have tried to delete every razor file and download a fresh copy, but the problem goes unresolved. I have tired, with the help of Soma to get this issue fixed but after a week or so of not playing, I feel the need for others opinions. Any Ideas?

Have you also tried deleting the Razor files under C:\Users\[user]\AppData\Roaming\Razor
I had issues with razor as well but i had to manually add the Profiles folder under the above folder. Mine only came up with an error message though, it didn't crash completely. And running razor as administrator was giving me problems so try without that as well. Its only needed if your user(the one you log onto windows with) isn't set to administrator status.

I deleted the file your talking about but didn't help =/

You should probably get rid of the entire folder with all contents as the next step. Razor should remake them when it's started up.

I thought I did get rid of all the razor files completely guess ill take a closer look into it

C:\Users\[user]\Documents\EA Games\Ultima Online Legacy\User Data\[account]\Imagine Nation\[character]

Could also try to delete the files in that location. It's the UO files where your desktop setup and UO macros are stored and they might be the fault.

Also if you could open up your Razor directory and open up the "Crash.log" file with notepad and paste the most recent ones here that would be useful. Smile