Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

*** Server restart today!! ***

Just a head's up.

The server will be restarted today at 8pm server time (GMT +1). That's 2pm EST and about 9 hours from now.
I have posted a changelog on the website already so you can see what will be changed (http://in-uo.net/changelogs/2011-07-28-18-05-48).

I'm looking forward to the new updates! Thanks for all the work, Taran, and anyone else involved. Long live IN!

Is there anything we have to do before logging in to receive the updates?

From what I read on the changelog, I -think- it's all server side updates. I'm pretty sure that you can just log in. Feel free to correct me, any staff members.

Will the skill gain be returned to normal after the restart?

sm0ke Wrote:will the skill gain be returned to normal after the restart?
norr

I believe skillgain boosts last till midnight EST time.

I asked the same question on webchat, and Taran informed me that skill gain will not be returned to normal immediately after the update. I can't recall exactly what time skill gain will be reverted, but it's not going to happen during the down period.

Eadred Wrote:I asked the same question on webchat, and Taran informed me that skill gain will not be returned to normal immediately after the update. I can't recall exactly what time skill gain will be reverted, but it's not going to happen during the down period.

Good to know Smile

Vulcan Wrote:I believe skillgain boosts last till midnight EST time.

Ah okay thanks

Mito Wrote:norr

xd

sm0ke Wrote:Good to know Smile

Ah okay thanks

xd

Show some respect, you answer to all what they said properly and just say "xd" on my reply. You asked a yes or no question, DONT XD AT ME!

Mito Wrote:Show some respect, you answer to all what they said properly and just say "xd" on my reply. You asked a yes or no question, DONT XD AT ME!

eksde

Cool profanity filter bro, pretty childish... hope you remove it eventually =p