Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Automated DEATH MATCH!

Hi Staff,

I have just finished GMing my Evaluating Intelligence so I decided to join the Automated Death Match .. while trying to play .. I crashed a total of 7 times and got stuck inside of invisible walls the entire time. I just want to bring this up as it totally destroys the reason of having paralyze if the Deathmatch ITSELF makes you get stuck ..

Please look into this as it causes issues with Injection scripts in my case and may cause issues for the other players.

Thanks.

The invisible walls occur when you use injection and we are in the process of building a new deathmatch arena to solve that problem.

I don't know why you would crash though, are you sure your files are up to date and that all settings are correct in Injection?

Ok Perfect. That sounds fantastic! New Deathmatch sounds nice.

I updated all of my files in Uo and Ibnject to make sure everything was up to date. I also had one of your staffmembers assist me that is very knowledgeable with Inject but I seem to be having these issues in the deathmatch. I also have get the step buffer error often when ganking. I know all these issues are coming up at once but I just finished macroing my main skills so I found all these issues yesterday. The shard is great, not trying to put it down at all. .. just a few minor issues i seem to be having with my injection Sad.

Thanks.

Apparently Injection has problems with Trammel. Tongue

Oh, Taran. I built a new DM arena and froze it, but I forgot where I put it. Or maybe it was for CTF/CW. I forgot.