Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Will not make my account.

I get everything in line to connect to the server and type in my log in info and it just stays at verifying account. Sad

I like how people look at this but don't offer any help at all. All of a sudden I don't want to play here.

Check the faq. Sounds like you are using an encrypted client.

I think because most people don't know what the problem is. Plus, you only have 11 views so far.

I thought of something though. Make sure that "Patch client encryption" is checked when starting Razor.
Also, after searching the forums you can also try to update or reinstall razor.

+1 for taran!

I only joined 3 days ago so I didn't see this until now, I had the same problem you probably just installed it wrong. What you need to do is open your IN patcher the first time it opens and asks you to browse that's where you set it to your UO directory. The second time it opens is for razor or you can set it for injection if that's your preference in program usage.

Once you've set those you can press the IN-Patcher.

After that's done go to tools click the 6-x-x client (forget the exact name)

It will overwrite your client, make sure your login is the same as the servers and you should be able to log in.

yeah what smoke said, it's always because by default the in patcher thinks youre running with client 7, so you gotta manually change it to 6 before you patch