Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Items on a ship

When you place any type of item on the deck of your ship and your turn left or right it tends to fall off and land in the water or more to another spot on the deck.

yeah that's a ****ed up bug, it's pretty annoying Tongue another thing i hate about boats is that your items decay on them! items shouldn't decay on your boat Tongue

shit they decay? thats not good as well. Boats should never let items decay. Every where I been you could use a ship as a cheap mobile house.

They don't decay in the ship's hold. As for the ships, that's been a UO bug forever, I think. >_< I think Shade was talking about adding the High Seas ships or something, but I don't know how hard that would be. Supposedly it's a lot smoother sailing on your ship and you have custom ships, etc.

Some examples of the ship movements/styles in this video:
[youtube]qPvFaktsAvI[/youtube]

I have spent most my "uo life" on ships. 10 plus years to be honest. And only times where items are to fall off your ship is if you drag and drop out of your bag onto the deck and your moving at the same time. Also I have never seen it where any thing will decay on top of the deck out side of the hold. And depending on the server you can also see what ppl are keeping on other ships. That helps pirates know when there is a treasure ship around har har!

And that high seas pack would be kick ass. I have yet to try it on any free server.

duuuuude Eru that looks badass. if you implement that i am never leaving my ship Smile

Um yeah. Ship PVP looks awesome.

I'm pretty sure that would require everyone to install the High Seas expansion and we don't support that Sad

Taran Wrote:I'm pretty sure that would require everyone to install the High Seas expansion and we don't support that Sad

damn nice ships ... cant be fixed?

That idea shade had was very cool, he told me you would have to recode the entire core of uo in order to change the boating system which he said would take a very long time and you would have to look at the high seas code to figure it out or something.

damn thatd be badass =p