Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Guild/Individual Blacklisting on Vendors

Would there be a way to blacklist players or guilds through the vendor system?

A function to ensure you are not unknowingly supplying your enemies or rivals would, in my opinion, help diversify competition and allow for aligned embargoes.

Or even as simple as karma / kill / alignment would be neat Smile

Make less money from your vendor? Cracka, you crazy.

PFFFT I agree with Eru on this one! The people who I want to buy my shiit the most would be people I hate haha. Speaking of people I dislike, wonder where Slaethin is nowadays...

Atlas Wrote:PFFFT I agree with Eru on this one! The people who I want to buy my shiit the most would be people I hate haha. Speaking of people I dislike, wonder where Slaethin is nowadays...

Can't argue with that..

Why if you have the lowest prices you force the people who you dislike to shop at the more expensive shops. It's a cool idea especially if you could set it up so your vendor wouldn't sell to a chaos or order depending on what alignment you chose to support.

What if the shard ends up being unbalanced and all Order are crafters and Chaos aren't. That wouldn't be very good heh.

If that happened I'm sure someone on order would open up for the profits to be made. Can you imagine how much money you'd make if you were the go-to person for all of chaos haha

Azzo Wrote:If that happened I'm sure someone on order would open up for the profits to be made. Can you imagine how much money you'd make if you were the go-to person for all of chaos haha

Yeah but we don't want to create the chance for 1 guy on the server to get rich beyond belief. We need to think balance in my opinion. I could be wrong .. I'm just stating what my thoughts are.