Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

so here i am....

i've been hanging around the last week or so. for some reason i'm macroing my ass off, reuniting with tons of old friends. it's starting to seem like this shard is really going to take off and i'm pretty pleased about it.

i decided to make it official with a forum post. i'm here, get used to it Wink

who all is around that i haven't already talked to? here's a list of some people i'd love to see again:

Xander
Xynthia
Bob
that one guy who always would sing on top of brit bank....name started with a V ?
Ortanith
Mouya
Skylin
Squid
Karl Marx

that's all i can think of right now. i'll add more as my brain kicks into gear ;D

Sinead.

I thought Sinead was someone with another name here hmm. Ortanith made a post like a couple days ago on the forums and said he was gonna play but have yet to see him Tongue

yeah silly shin. also sarlaxle

Kerith
Shinare!
Krystal Meth

i see people all the time that I remember once i see there name. wish i had old screenshots of IN1. those were def the days. miss all the bugs and shit. even tho it was unreliable was fun as shit.

I would love to see Sarlaxle and Xynthia. Would be nice to see Lucifer as well. Wouldn't complain if Bob or Karl showed up. Many I've seen relatively recently (not equal to recently) or fully expect to see again eventually.

heh we'll never see Lucifer again. i know him irl he's all wrapped up in college and whatnots.

Super Chicken
Alric
Kamal
Carli
Eirel

I hope Alric doesn't come back, not because I dislike him but I think UO was bad for him, it used to make him disturbingly stressed.

Kerith is currently travelling the world, think he is in China... maybe he will join when he's done.

Carding/Garrik/Whatever

Carding Wrote:I hope Alric doesn't come back, not because I dislike him but I think UO was bad for him, it used to make him disturbingly stressed.

Kerith is currently travelling the world, think he is in China... maybe he will join when he's done.

Jealous. Wish I would have taken some time off to travel after finishing college.

The players at the time didn't really help with Alric's stress level, and neither did the Admins. He also had so much stress from events in real life, I am surprised he stuck around for as long as he did. I would love to hear from him though to know how he was doing.

i always enjoyed alric's rage, even when it was directed at me. i met kerith irl and we went to an amish village....true story ;\