Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Solent nest study quest

The NPC Mead in Brit starts this quest, it´s all fine and you can get to the very end of it. But when you have studied all 4 nests and is returning to Mead hoping to collect your reward, he tells you
"you seem a little preoccupied with another task right now..... " and he will not hand you your reward.
So basicely that quest is broke, you can start it but you can´t finish it.
Hope some one can fix this.
Althos and Bushido did this quest with me, and they also got the same problem as i.

Yeah, seems to think i have another quest going but that is the only quest ive done on Althos, and it seem to think i had something else 0.o

*Bump* Still can´t finish this quest

Hmm I just did the quest and it worked fine. I know there's a cooldown timer on quests, have you done any other quests lately?
What happens if you type .quest ?

I havent done any quests since i made this post a week ago.

If i type .quest i get the progress details saying:

You have studied enough solen egg nests to gather a fair amount of useful information return to the naturalist who gave you this task
Solen nests studied
4/4

My suggestion is that you cancel it and try doing it again. You can page ingame to get help redoing it.

I have redone it once before, together with Althos and Bushido.
They had the same result neither of them could complete the quest.

this is true, I know i did and im not sure if it was Epic or Bushido that was with me, but we did ti both and neither one of us could turn it in. lol and i never done a quest in my life beside the spellbook quest on my player character. this was the only quest i did on Althos lol

Maybe it works now when the server was restarted? I dunno, it worked for me though.