Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Prototype

sm0ke Wrote:I'm not killing a player with spells takes more skill than trapping them in your house with boxes all locked down and the doors closed killing 3 players instantly.

Am i missing something else? or are you just going to keep posting trying to stir up fights or arguments that aren't important for no reason.

How is that not skillful? Maybe, just maybe, there are individuals smarter and a bit more skilled than you are in your respective motives.

Im not good pvper, everyone knows that.. but im not a ****ing stupid ***** who walks in another players house thinking he would go in there and have nothing waiting there... really? i bet you dont remember how you complained about me being a hacker, cheater, whatever!
It took you forever to figure that out!
if you want to see the posts, check the inx forum which is available!
I never liked your group, i was new to the server and all your group did was killing me and my friends, getting our runes and stalking at our house!
Really? is that your skilled kill? nice....
But i do invite players and do everything i can to keep them playing the server, you and your friends do the opposite, kill new players and harass them!
I didnt leave, but how many left?!
The proof your group is all about harassment is scarecrows post complaining about house safety!
Yeah, thats a very skilled way to kill right? eq and cl someone afk to death?! while you get nothing for that!
I do enjoy seeing your group here, really! I like being "haunted" by you... but not everybody is like me! keep that in mind you newb flamer ;D
And as i said before, if you need help to set your group here, i will be friendly and help at first...
But you gotta admit, killing 3 newbs on a trap was awesome ;D

Raziel_ Wrote:Im not good pvper, everyone knows that.. but im not a ****ing stupid ***** who walks in another players house thinking he would go in there and have nothing waiting there... really? i bet you dont remember how you complained about me being a hacker, cheater, whatever!
I never liked your group, i was new to the server and all your group did was killing me and my friends, getting our runes and stalking at our house!
But i do invite players and do everything i can to keep them playing the server, you and your friends do the opposite, kill new players and harass them!
The proof your group is all about harassment is scarecrows post complaining about house safety!
Yeah, thats a very skilled way to kill right? eq and cl someone afk to death?! while you get nothing for that!
I do enjoy seeing your group here, really! I like being "haunted" by you... but not everybody is like me! keep that in mind you newb flamer ;D
And as i said before, if you need help to set your group here, i will be friendly and help at first...

That's what I was getting too that you didn't PvP, I knew what happened didn't take long to realize how we died instantly with no spells casted lol. But yeah a kill is a kill you got us plain a fair.
I'm sorry you feel that way about us, we like to PvP and keep little prisoners paralyzed Sad, btw I could care less if you can house kill with EQ or not I was never a fan of it and you don't get the loot for it all it does is give you a chance to get inside that persons house when he recalls back.

sm0ke Wrote:That's what I was getting too that you didn't PvP, I knew what happened didn't take long to realize how we died instantly with no spells casted lol. But yeah a kill is a kill you got us plain a fair.
I'm sorry you feel that way about us, we like to PvP and keep little prisoners paralyzed Sad, btw I could care less if you can house kill with EQ or not I was never a fan of it and you don't get the loot for it all it does is give you a chance to get inside that persons house when he recalls back.
I have noticed on other posts that you're not as chilldish as your friends, i respect everyone, even my "enemies" of course this is a game and i dont hate you in real life at all! But in game ill answer to people the way they treat me! When i saw the fake scarecrow i felt like a boy on a christmas morning, i thought you had come back, but then i realized he was fake... Now i am really excited to see you are back!
I have seen a few players who hate you and your group, maybe less than i do, saying gtfo.. but i do welcome you, as soon as you play griefing, harassing, but only the old players!!
I really missed you guys flaming the threads haha! Welcome back you bunch of newbflamers ;D

Raziel_ Wrote:Im not good pvper, everyone knows that.. but im not a ****ing stupid ***** who walks in another players house thinking he would go in there and have nothing waiting there... really? i bet you dont remember how you complained about me being a hacker, cheater, whatever!

Killing that way is much more skillful than any gank. Good job!

Raziel_ Wrote:I have noticed on other posts that you're not as chilldish as your friends, i respect everyone, even my "enemies" of course this is a game and i dont hate you in real life at all! But in game ill answer to people the way they treat me! When i saw the fake scarecrow i felt like a boy on a christmas morning, i thought you had come back, but then i realized he was fake... Now i am really excited to see you are back!
I have seen a few players who hate you and your group, maybe less than i do, saying gtfo.. but i do welcome you, as soon as you play griefing, harassing, but only the old players!!
I really missed you guys flaming the threads haha! Welcome back you bunch of newbflamers ;D

Thanks :p, we've started macroing hopefully well be up and running in no time Smile

The term skillful is subjective to people's own opinion. No one can say for sure what method is or isn't.