Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Nightmare

Nightmare a strong horse , but cann't be shrinkable or attack players...after this 2 things , this pet automatically going unusable...offer to make it attackable or shrinkable , to reason tame it....couse now it's nice horse , what cann't do anything..and u must to have place where to keep a horse..and didn't get anything from it...much easier to buy black stang for 80-100k , and be the same...Eru please think about it...

I didn't add the Nightmare, that was Shade's doing. The way he scripted it is so that it's tamable, but not shrinkable. He wanted it to be able to be trained to be trainable to be about as strong as a drake/dragon, but since we don't do PVP Tamers, I'm guessing he disabled it for that reason. The main reason to use it would be as like a mercenary that helps you fight, but you can also hop on it and ride away. Or if it gets to be low HP, instead of it dying, you can jump on it and save it and run away.

Eru , drake with 150-200hp ?! isn't low HP for drake... Smile

That's why you have to train it. Wink HP should be based on its STR

but it isn't Sad

and what str is max for it ?

Lol even deepwood grizzly have 400hp, come on... my 2 cent.

Untamed:
SetStr( 296, 325 );
SetDex( 96, 105 );
SetInt( 86, 95 );

I'm poring over this script and I'm 100% certain that there's nothing in this script itself that tells it to lose HP or STR when tamed. It also doesn't mention the maximum stats.

It looks like the AnimalTaming.cs file has a ScaleStats function that will reduce the animal's hits, stats, etc after taming though. The same for skills. I'm not sure what I'm looking at exactly. C# is moon runes to me.

Eru: Lines 628 through 634