Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hello again!

Rainbow Dash Wrote:You are promoting the killing 90,000–140,000 people and you think thats ok.
I should rename my self to Hitler the kind and gentle.

Sorry sir but did something 404 with Google translate? Since it says Halmstad Sweden I assumed you'd be able to comprehend meaning of my post, but I assume your dickyness came in the way. I didn't say it's good to kill people.

I said that you are a douche for pointing out an issue that's obviously not a problem, just to mess with Hiroshima. Also, he's not called "Hiroshima was coolz like RDs dumb **** hitler example", he's called "Hiroshima". That to me does imply what side he cheers/ed for, no matter historical affiliations.

When people who actually are offended (let say the Japanese...) complain I bet the administration will do something about that. Meanwhile, I thank your for providing nonsense opinions that I can laugh and point finger at. Will be a lot harder being an ******* now mr sir, a lot more people to call you on your shit.

Well, I have been named Hiroshima for like 7 years now and first time this comes up but how do you know im not using the name to show respect to the Hiroshima event??? Stop looking things by the bad side and stop trolling.
Everyone knows I was one of the nicest players on IN-X (those who knew me) and I never offend anyone.
Havent dont it and wont do it.
I apologize if my name offended you, however I didnt mean to.

Best Regards,
Hiroshima

Hiroshima Wrote:Well, I have been named Hiroshima for like 7 years now and first time this comes up but how do you know im not using the name to show respect to the Hiroshima event??? Stop looking things by the bad side and stop trolling.
Everyone knows I was one of the nicest players on IN-X (those who knew me) and I never offend anyone.
Havent dont it and wont do it.
I apologize if my name offended you, however I didnt mean to.

Best Regards,
Hiroshima

:thumbsup: for you mr Hiroshima.
Boomslang and hilbertsawhat are stupid for falling for some easy trolling and for the record, nothing offends me.

[Image: ntBCW.jpg]

ps. 9/11 LOL

I made a really funny post shrinking your epenis. The jist of it was you suck, you care, you try to troll(a hihi?) a discussion to win and not to see other people participate and you lost. I felt my epenis grow while I was writing.

I how ever managed to make an RD and press the wrong button. Granted, I was supposed to press "Post Quick Reply" and you "X", but still the same thing. AJ JOK ON JO

hilbertsawhat Wrote:I made a really funny post shrinking your epenis. The jist of it was you suck, you care, you try to troll(a hihi?) a discussion to win and not to see other people participate and you lost. I felt my epenis grow while I was writing.

I how ever managed to make an RD and press the wrong button. Granted, I was supposed to press "Post Quick Reply" and you "X", but still the same thing. AJ JOK ON JO

Ya ok, have fun with that.

right.... you must be cool to fake troll me then

[Image: Trolls_by_Whynne.png]

lol

Boomslangnz Wrote:right.... you must be cool to fake troll me then

Ok, make sure you dont get sand in your vagina c:

lol Rainbow Dash that trolling reminded me some of the OLD trollings of 10 years ago Smile