Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Guild looting

Well as of right now were still macroing and will be over the next couple of weeks and it's not so easy to house loot people so I don't think it will be a major problem :p On a side note you have to find players houses as well Smile

edit: And of course our intentions are not to make players quit just to enjoy ourselves.

there is no such thing as a "guild bank".... you can buy a bank box for your house...
anyway i have to ask, what the **** is with you guys and looting houses? why is that such a huge concern for you Luda? play the god damned game for yourself Luda, i realize that you can't win duels but at least have some class and don't make yourself look like such a baddie before you've even started playing.

Habibi Jones Wrote:there is no such thing as a "guild bank".... you can buy a bank box for your house...
anyway i have to ask, what the **** is with you guys and looting houses? why is that such a huge concern for you Luda? play the god damned game for yourself Luda, i realize that you can't win duels but at least have some class and don't make yourself look like such a baddie before you've even started playing.

Ganking is more fun with 200 people then dueling or playing in tours unless it's a team event :p

on a IN perspective, I hope you guys are as good at pvp etc as you seem to think you are, its always good to have new chaos members and such

but...on a personal level, you guys are starting to bug me, you appear to be immature brats who complain and whine when you don't get your way and feel obliged to jump on IRC and forums posting everywhere about how you cant kill afk macroers, you cant loot guild houses, someone stole your name, someone stole your guild name, you refuse to play if you don't get your name or your guild name back.

that's all i gotta say about that.

[Image: guildhouselooting.jpg]

Mystic Edge Wrote:[Image: guildhouselooting.jpg]
Win.

lol

and what were these 'certain events'?

and who was involved?

It was multiple guilds (about 3) within about a 1 week time period. Who it was doesn't matter. Also, there's no need for two threads for this debate.
http://in-uo.net/forums/showthread.php?8...g-petition