Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Swords+Fencing+Mace+Parrying+Tactics

Forgot that in the thread title, the macro is for Injection

it will raise swords to gm, then fencing, then mace. You should get tactics GMed along with parrying by the time you raise these three to GM. Take pitcher of water if you want it to wash bandages. It will attack last target so target your sparring partner before launching it.
Right now the items are set - shield=heater and the practice sword\kryss\club from the merc camp. Change the type of vars below to change it.

Code:
#
#
#Combats!!!
#
var sword='0x13B9'
var kryss='0x1401'
var shield='0x1B76'
var club='0x13B4'
####################
sub combatraiser()
var weapon=sword
UO.UseType(shield)
wait(400)
UO.UseType(weapon)
while UO.SkillVal('Swordsmanship',1) < 1000
  UO.Attack('lasttarget')
    wait(500)
  if UO.Life < 80 then
     UO.BandageSelf()
        wait(300)
        UO.UseType(shield)
        wait(200)
        UO.UseType(weapon)
        wait(2500)
     UO.Attack('lasttarget')
  endif
  if UO.Count('0x0E20') > 20 then
     UO.WaitTargetType('0x1F9D')
     UO.UseType('0x0E20')
     wait(200)
  endif
wend
wait(2000)
FENCxp()
endsub
sub FENCxp()
var weapon=kryss
UO.UseType(shield)
wait(400)
UO.UseType(weapon)
while UO.SkillVal('Fencing',1) < 1000
  UO.Attack('lasttarget')
    wait(500)
  if UO.Life < 80 then
     UO.BandageSelf()
        wait(300)
        UO.UseType(shield)
        wait(200)
        UO.UseType(weapon)
        wait(2500)
     UO.Attack('lasttarget')
  endif
     UO.UseType('0x0E20')
     wait(200)
  endif
wend
wait(2000)
MACExp()
endsub
sub MACExp()
var weapon=club
UO.UseType(shield)
wait(400)
UO.UseType(weapon)
while NOT UO.Dead()
  UO.Attack('lasttarget')
    wait(500)
  if UO.Life < 80 then
     UO.BandageSelf()
        wait(300)
        UO.UseType(shield)
        wait(200)
        UO.UseType(weapon)
        wait(2500)
     UO.Attack('lasttarget')
  endif
     UO.UseType('0x0E20')
     wait(200)
  endif
wend
else
endsub

Noob macro and Nubcake programmer !! Tongue

Anyway in the macro what does the line that says : #################### I don't understand that part, its like a secret line code or something? Thanks for your help

****ing its Mito

Ok Xavi i'll explain, don't be afraid to ask if you don't understand something my man <3
so well this is - "################" is a line that seperates the code from global vars, so newbs like you can fill the necessary types easier. But I bet thats not only thing that you don't understand so well, ask away dudeSmile

P.S.
By the way, it's already february mother****er, wheres your ready-to-pvp character?

Hi DOC! xd

Ok Gang, first of all please call me Mr Xavier. And yes I do have another question, how the hell do I put my character in warmode, I've been trying for 10 hours now and I can't! Halp me plx!

It should be Alt F4. Works for me. At least when someone told me that's how to go to war mode, I definitely wanted to kill someone.

Ohh so you're Mr.Xavier! How lucky you are man! I mean gasoline costs more and more, while .. how much your wheelchair eats, I mean litres/100km ?
Altho with mind like that you should've been able to comprehend how to turn on the warmode, so I can't call you Mister Xavier just now , the guy was smart.. Tongue [Image: 11tamo9.jpg]

So as soon as you upload few pics of yourself (real yourself , I remember how you look!) in wheel chair and being bald(!) I'll start calling you Mr.Xavier. I'll upload one pic of wanna-be Mito, just so you know the way pictures should look, with your face there though! Photoshop and so on doesn't count, so go get that cute haircut(and cheap too) get your ride washed and let the photo session begin Smile
[Image: e5sopz.jpg]

Or, you could skip the part and use Eru's method. That should get you in warmode irl. I mean IRW

bump