Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Guide to Blacksmithy

Oupa_Palegra Wrote:Thx sounds great but how do you program these functions into razor all i can find is the for loops and the if statements, I cant find the absolute target commands and how do I import the hotkeys into the program, do I simply start recording and hit a shortcut key?
yes, all you have to do is while you are recording press the hot key corresponding to the agent you wish to use.

Awsome thx was quite confused by the fact that everybody is creating these crazy macros and all I can see is for loops and if loops, but ok kewl then I can definitely figure that out! Big Grin

Im currently working on a macro that can use any ingot type but having some issues with it.

What i want is to have a bag with different ingot types that i want to make into daggers and then smelt. I dont want to save a million daggers and have to smelt them later.
This seems quite impossible with razor though. If anyone has this figured out let me know how please.

Venos Wrote:Im currently working on a macro that can use any ingot type but having some issues with it.

What i want is to have a bag with different ingot types that i want to make into daggers and then smelt. I dont want to save a million daggers and have to smelt them later.
This seems quite impossible with razor though. If anyone has this figured out let me know how please.

For what its worh, I have a smelthing macro that can smelt 1000 daggers in like 4 minutes...

And the current smithing macro I use can use any color ingots.