Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Howdy. Can't connect, tried a few things.

Haven't played UO in probably 5 years, decided to give it a whirl again. This shard sounds awesome, and I'd like to play on it.

I can't connect via razor or through the client either one. Everything is set up exactly as it should be, and when I try to launch from Razor, I get the message "The server address you entered could not be resolved." with a title bar message of "Bad Server Address"

The client still launches with Imagine Nation graphic work, but when I put in my stuff and hit enter, the client will stall for a few moments, then says, "Couldn't connect to Ultima Online. Please try again in a few moments."

game.uo-in.com
C:\Program Files (x86)\EA Games\Ultima Online 2D Client

Unless the admins wanna give me the IP and try that, I'm fiddled around with stuff and can't figure it out. Does anyone have any ideas?

ahh we dont use game.uo-in.com its now game.in-uo.net

yeah use

game.in-uo.net

not .com

Rolleyes

why the Rolleyes? 0.o

in the post you said

game.uo-in[SIZE="5"].com[/SIZE]
C:\Program Files (x86)\EA Games\Ultima Online 2D Client

It's not gonna allow you to connect through Razor if you have .com in there, its .net

Rolling my eyes because that's what it was and it was right in front of my face and I didn't see it like a doofus.

It's all good now, but now my client crashes when I maximize it or after in game for a few minutes. I don't remember UO having this many issues.

Try running the patcher again to make sure your files are all up to date, also if you're using Stygian Abyss, you might try running the "Use Client 7" from the Tools menu. For Mondain's Legacy, "Use Client 6".

Cynestol Wrote:Rolling my eyes because that's what it was and it was right in front of my face and I didn't see it like a doofus.

It's all good now, but now my client crashes when I maximize it or after in game for a few minutes. I don't remember UO having this many issues.

lol ok just making sure Tongue, yeah if you downloaded the game it's client 6 but if you have Stygian Abyss use client 7 Wink

Use Client 6? Client 7? Tool menu? ...Where are y'all seeing that? On Razor? Because I sure don't. I'd really like to try it. I can make a new character, but as soon as I log in with an existing character, the client crashes to desktop.

They mean using the INPatcher to patch properly and then toggle client 6 or 7 from the menu.
I'm going to bed but if you join the webchat you might get help faster.

this is what we are talking about
[Image: inpatcher.png]

This is Imagine Nation custom patching program

If you downloaded the INSetup, then the IN Patcher is located inside the "Ultima Online" folder, Theres a folder there called "IN Patcher"

If not then you can just download it here: IN Patcher

Make sure to click on "Patcher" at the top and then click "Change Default Client Path" and guide it to your UO folder and "Change Default Launcher" to your Razor folder

Click "Patch IN"

If you have Mondain's Legacy or downloaded the game from our website, go to tools and click on "Use client 6.x"
If you have Stygian Abyss, go to tools and click on "Use client 7.x"

then click launch Tongue