Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Animal Taiming

All right first of all i'm sorry for my english , but i'll try... the idea is - on sphere are a lot of mounts...and each day ppl
change it , retame...and more ppl just get mount..and lost it just sometimes....for example atm we are taiming Wizzard mustang (2 tamers 96 and 87 taiming) more then 3 hours...
and how much is it cost after ?! - correct around 15-20k...it's really nothing...couse a lot of animals. My idea is - to make few quests...where need to use an animals i'll give 3 examples...
1)For example , when u kill an animal(any tamable animal) for example 1% what u get special ball (each spawn drop their ball) (if for example on sphere 2 spawns of green mustangs it's 2 different balls) and when u click on that ball...it give u an info
is animal respawn or not...for example like info (d_click on the ball - "u cann't see nothing or U can see Green Mustang 8795,4956 Yew) it will kill a lot of mobs on a sphere...(p.s: and to do what u ca use telekiness to loot a body of that pet) couse everyone will kill a spawn...
prices will raise...all sh*t pets...(gm tamers) will kill by theirself...couse of course them no need spend their time to know is there animal or not..easier to spend onced 1-2-3-5kk , and get info about their animal.
2)the second idea it`s - craftable pet , for example new kind of mustang....for example shadow must be doing from 1xblack +1x white +1x silver or something like that
3) the 3rd idea is - new dungeon..it's a really small dungeon , or a ship where u could come inside just if u have quest item , to get that item from npc u must to trade to him an animal in dungeon the same mobs like on a map , but with better drop...or something...what ppl , wanna go there...
4) one more idea visit me , when i wrote this post , for example an altar with name of the pet.. (Saphire Mustang) (just 1 spawn...randomly) and when u put on altar r animal...it's dissappear and (depends from animal , then better , more chance) his soul after dieng will go to Saphire mustang
Saphire mustang will respawn somewhere randomly and u get coordinats like a msg...for exa,ple if regular mustang give u 5% chance and black oclock 15% , if u put on altar it together u've got 20%...max 51% for good result...(each 30th is a new rare pet...what u can get Just from altar) % much more less.... max for example 10%-15% and of course...if before mustang gave 5% now it will be 1-2% and oclock - 4-5%

Pretty good ideas IMO =o
At least 1 good implementation could come of this =p

The craftable idea is kinda cool. Tongue What if tinkers could create some horse armor that you can double-click, then target a normal horse. Then it converts that horse to the armored horse and changes its hue to the color of ingot that you used.
This could be really cool and could increase the number of cool mounts you could have, plus it would give tinkering a use. The problem is that it incorporates a non-sphere horse model, but we already have dragons, so to heck with it unless anyone has any objections. Image of the horse model I'm talking about.

Following in the same idea, it might be cool if alchemists or tinkers could create some sort of offering made of various metals, then I can make a shrine where you could leave the offering. Then, the offering will be removed and a horse of the corresponding hue would be created. Or have it randomly select between orn,zos,horse,oclock, etc.

Eru Wrote:Following in the same idea, it might be cool if alchemists or tinkers could create some sort of offering made of various metals, then I can make a shrine where you could leave the offering. Then, the offering will be removed and a horse of the corresponding hue would be created. Or have it randomly select between orn,zos,horse,oclock, etc.

Yes, please implement such a system where alchemists can offer their metals to a shrine of mount summoning.

Eru
**it will not remove old pets from sphere....then will be better to use animal instead reagents , like i sad before....it need to do , just for that thing to remove old animals from sphere...can to do..if u create an animal it will go to your backpack...no need to search for it and tame...but u need spend really a lot of something to do it.....for example
*1)Rare yellow color (1956) - 5 Yellow stangs , +250 greater heals, +200 fire ingots = success chance 85%
*2)Rare red color (1958) - 1 Deamon stead , 1 silver stang , 1 sand orn ,100 rose ingots , 100 Mahogany wood = success chance 85%
*3)Rare purple color(1961) - 5 Purple stangs +25 blood woods,+75 amerhyst ingots = success chance 82%
*4)Rare ice color(2026) - 1 saphire stang , 1 mythril orn ,1 undead orn+75 ice ingots =success chance 82%
*5)Rare blue color(2563) -1 chimera llama, 1 chorocal llama, +15myst wood ,+15 mytheril ingots = success chance = 80%
*6)Rare silver color(2566) - 2 silver stangs, 1 gray llama , 2 regular stangs(dunno what one isn't used yet) +5 frost wood + 7 blackrock ingots = s.c.79%
*7)Rare green color(2567) - 1 liquid llama ,2 golden palamino, 1 rective stang, 2 reactive ingots = s.c. 77%
*8)Rare pink color(2610) - 1 chimera llama , 1 green oclock, +5 blood wood + 10 invisible potions = s.c. 75%
*9)Rare red color(2622)- 1 deamon zostrich, 7(regular mustangs(for example 2 of 1 color and 5 other)) +2 fishing net + 1 sos bottle = s.c. 72%
10)Rare pure black(n/a)"rideable Nightmare with his status" - 1 Black stang , 1 Black llama , 1 black oclock +20 blackrock ingots +100 total mana potions, +1 black widdow = s.c. 70%
*11)Rare shadow color(dunno hue , but transparent color)(status from nightmare) - 1 Black stang , 1 Black llama , 1 black oclock , 1 silver llama , 1 silver stang , 1 white stang , 1 wizard stang , 1 blizzard stang +1 Magic Crystal Ball +1 Judgement Hammer = 67% s.c.

with parametres like this or look like this , sphere will remove a lot of no need animals/things on the server.... will appear about 20-25 new animals , for them ppl spend all thair animals ingots and everything...
p.s:all Altars animals must to have
1)10k karma
2)unchangeable name of pet
3)cann't be like a gift for tourney(or really hard tourney , like champion of the year or etc)
*-(for orn,zos,oclock the same but succes chance less (orn -5%,oclock -10%, zostrich -15%)
**-(hue for animals can be changed , couse i cann't see that color at animal)

p.s.2: i tried explain as good as i can , hopefully my idea is understandable what the reason for new animals , is make Animal Taiming important skill , and hard to gain , like in a first time...(couse before wasn't a lot of animals and ppl didn't gain taiming till GM for few weeks) atm Animal Taiming just for fun...and again , sorry for my english !!!