Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The New Vendor Mall near Brit Bank

First I myself and Taran would like to sincerely apologize to the parties involved about the 4 statics that are near Brit bank. We needed to provide for those that need a quality location to place their vendors and we have decided on one near Brit Bank. We thought we would ask people involved with these statics to see if we could provide a Vendor Mall to the IN community in its place since some were already helping other players anyway with their own statics. At the same time we made a few members feel uncomfortable about the decision so we understand how you feel about the sentimental value your static has and how it can affect you. So we canceled the decisions and agreed on a new location to serve everyone. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

Now as you all know, many of you have been asking about having a place to put your player vendors that is a viable location. Well we have decided to make a location for you guys that will be in a high traffic area. The staff presents to you the new Vendor Mall. This location is open to everyone that need to place a vendor. So anyone can place it here and get high volume of traffic. The location is the old Bar right in front of Brit Bank which was called "The Cats Lair". This location has transformed into the new "Vendor Mall" as the old bar went out of business Tongue. To see the updated area, Please use INPatcher.exe to patch up to the current static files so you can see the new layout. Anyone needing to place a player vendor is welcome to place it here. I hope you guys enjoy it Smile

To buy a player vendor, just go to any Banker and buy it from them

P.S. The old Vendor Mall will stay in it's unguarded area for Red/PK's to use so don't worry if you vendor is there currently.

Best Regards,

Althos

[Image: vendormall.jpg]

How about buying back the statics that no longer have any value now?

Your free to do what you like with your statics. If you like to see if that is something we can provide please page in detail and someone will see if that's something we can help you with

Hearby named "Buymore". Fans of a certain TV show will get the reference Wink

cool cool, we'll see how it goes. Problem is reds cant get there. normally vendor malls are neutral and invul, eh?

Asi understand that red's couldnt put their vendors or buy something in this area... This is un acceptable... All players have accses to enter this point... For now this area is safe or not??

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

There's still the old vendormall in east Brit that you can use if you are red. Or you could just create another char that you use to control your vendor.

But Taran old Murr shop is best way of this vendor area.... Safe and can accsess everyone.... Maybe this place can be like that, you can put gate out bridge to red's accsess...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

cause mostly Red's need stuff to buy and i cant put vendors both areas... 1in brit bank front 1 in east side of brit...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Like I said, just create another char and buy your stuff with that if you must. Being red is a choice and when you become a murderer you get some disadvantages.
Plus, most playervendors are inside guarded now anyway.

I think you put point for this idea. Nothing i can say for this for now...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Galdor Wrote:Murr
Lol, that area. I need to finish the quests for it. It's going to be a new town when I'm finished, but right now it's just sitting there. This is the first time I've seen anyone mention it.