Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Oyé Oyé!!!

Hello Everyone , I llike to introduce myselft i'am Akira , Also Known as Barbie,
Ive been around IN on first start ive been in DOOM guild , Vampire , SIN , some of old player might know me , Iam very sorry if i did something bad to you my apologize. Wink

I like to make a new start on this world , ive been looking for a IN look like shard a long time , and was browsing on the web for some IN news, im very happy that Taran keep working on the shard, Ill be there today and start again , im wondering if there's still some old ppl overthere =). Well See you in game.

hello Akira, hmm So are you the same Barbie thats playing now? or this another Barbie? lol 0.o

I think they are 2 diferent people lol

I recall your name from IN1 Akira. Kandorin here, a noob back then! Big Grin

Ya im the old one, no body cant forget my Pinkish COlor im sure =D

SUp Kandorin are there some Old player as well ?
And Happy New Year everyone =D

THat my main forum account ...

vBulletin Message

You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never ...

acc name , imported_barbie ....

Akira Wrote:THat my main forum account ...

vBulletin Message

You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never ...

acc name , imported_barbie ....

Yeah that happend to a lot of users from INX i believe. You can try getting it back from talking with Taran or Eru although, there is currently a Barbie here playing and yes she wears the same pink you describe lol Tongue

Hello Akira

And yes, no one could ever forget that Pinkish color Wink

Just started today, once again.

Welcome back Akira ...

Hey im the real Barbie here ! Weird i was also in DOOM , SIN ,VAMP ... and TRU ... Are you trying to steal my identity? Smile

Hi Akira! Welcome back! Smile

Barbie Wrote:Hey im the real Barbie here ! Weird i was also in DOOM , SIN ,VAMP ... and TRU ... Are you trying to steal my identity? Smile

WTF!!

this Barbie is my girlfriend ingame ALLONG time on in1 and on this server so how can there be another barbie :S with the same things... some weird shit :S

Split personality? :lol: